Tim Kennedy posts video of "waterboarding himself" to show support for CIA nominee

You know you went full retard when you think someone opposes torture because "Cultural Marxism". Fucking lol, there's dumb, and then there's "Marx brainwashed you to not like torture because intersectionality" lmfao.

{<jordan}

Oh, gee. My point went right over your head. Shocking. Oh, and look at that, another meme, what a suprise.

And you'll be another one that talks about the virtues of "western culture" when that culture is apparently arbitrary enough that you can justify torture when you think it suits you. Is there any wonder that people don't take us for our word when useless people like yourself can twist those maxims whenever you think it'll benefit you? You're just a barbarian by another name, I don't think i'm a fan of you representing our culture any more than I am the people you so despise. It appears the Geneva Convention was a sore subject for you.

LOL. The Geneva Conventions? What do you think you know about the Geneva Conventions? This is where you're once again falsely and ignorantly assuming the moral high ground with zero basis. P.S., this is the 5th post in a row you've dodged my question. What was the purpose of waterboarding in the first place. At this point I'll just take it you don't actually know and are still just patting yourself on the back while throwing out every unoriginal Leftist talking point there is. You could have just said that and saved both of us a bunch of time, guy.

7KdSZyL.gif

15. Fouls
Return to Top

1. The following acts constitute fouls in a contest or exhibition of mixed martial arts and may result in penalties, at the discretion of thereferee, if committed:
    1. Butting with the head
    2. Eye gouging of any kind
    3. Biting
    4. Spitting at an opponent
    5. Hair pulling
    6. Fish hooking
    7. Groin attacks of any kind
    8. Putting a finger into any orifice or any cut or laceration of an opponent
    9. Small joint manipulation
    10. Striking downward using the point of the elbow
    11. Striking to the spine or the back of the head
    12. Kicking to the kidney with a heel
    13. Throat strikes of any kind, including, without limitation, grabbing the trachea
    14. Clawing, pinching or twisting the flesh
    15. Grabbing the clavicle
    16. Kicking the head of a grounded opponent
    17. Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent
    18. Stomping a grounded opponent
    19. Holding the fence
    20. Holding the shorts or gloves of an opponent

what about the rule that states each fighter must be ready to fight each round at the start of such round...if unable to continue, the fight is called...romero was allowed to get a good deal of rest after the round he was badly hurt in...he was dead...the fouls that kennedy did, like hold the gloves is a warning or point deduction at most...what romero did was the end of the fight...I understand it was the ref...but the fight should have been called..

What is obvious is this isn't waterboarding, its bullshit. He is holding his breath with water being sprayed on his face, the guy is a serious moron.

You're right, he probably does have few screws loose...but how do you properly to a legit water boarding out in your backyard with your buddies?

Oh, gee. My point went right over your head. Shocking. Oh, and look at that, another meme, what a suprise.

LOL. The Geneva Conventions? What do you think you know about the Geneva Conventions? This is where you're once again falsely and ignorantly assuming the moral high ground with zero basis. P.S., this is the 5th post in a row you've dodged my question. What was the purpose of waterboarding in the first place. At this point I'll just take it you don't actually know and are still just patting yourself on the back while throwing out every unoriginal Leftist talking point there is. You could have just said that and saved both of us a bunch of time, guy.

Say it with me.

Cultural. Marxism.

Bynh5xf.gif

I mean, I knew you were asshurt, but I didn't think you were so asshurt that a flat condemnation of torture would go so high over your head.

If condemning torture is being self congratulatory and holier than thou, then i'm proud to pat myself on the back and say you ain't shit.

You ain't shit btw. Just thought you should know.

Say it with me.

Cultural. Marxism.

Bynh5xf.gif

You ain't shit btw. Just thought you should know.

Damn dude, another dodge post?! and you quoted your own post again for some reason. This is really going down hill.

Damn dude, another dodge post?! and you quoted your own post again for some reason. This is really going down hill.

Hey bro, can you tell me how the vanguard party relates to tearing off someone's fingernails? I'm having a hard time finding that part in my Marxism manual about why I should hate torture. It's in retard, i'm not very versed in your mother tongue.

Hey bro, can you tell me how the vanguard party relates to tearing off someone's fingernails? I'm having a hard time finding that part in my Marxism manual about why I should hate torture. It's in retard, i'm not very versed in your mother tongue.

9th dodge post in a row. That's a record, even for you.

Hey, your 18,527th retard post. No further comment needed.

LOL. NOw you're talking an inability to answer a challenging question as a source of pride? Hey genius, you should probably re-think your new status. I was just about to quote it for you. Your lack of reading comprehension is absolutely terrible.

LOL. NOw you're talking an inability to answer a challenging question as a source of pride? Hey genius, you should probably re-think your new status. I was just about to quote it for you. Your lack of reading comprehension is absolutely terrible.

So the vanguard party, are they responsible for mind controlling me into a blanket denunciation of torture, or is that directly the Chairman's responsibility since he controls the Department of Feminism?

I'm getting my departments mixed up, tovarisch. Pls clarify.

So the vanguard party, are they responsible for mind controlling me into a blanket denunciation of torture, or is that directly the Chairman's responsibility since he controls the Department of Feminism?

I'm getting my departments mixed up, tovarisch. Pls clarify.

I see that you're still failing at reading. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. Constantly pretending to be the Liberal Intellectual. Can't even understand a simple written passage. Tsk, tsk.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back