Tim Kennedy vs Yoel Romero Physique

Not around here...if you are jacked, you are on juice, plain and simple. Nobody in MMA or on the face of this earth can have any reseblence of a muscular body without being on juice.

Not true. The fighters that are suspect carry large traps, deltoids and lats, the muscles most receptive to steroids/PEDS Maintaining heavy muscle is unusual for a sport that requires endurance / stamina. See below for a perfect example:
C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq-613x462.jpg

Fan boys get crazy when Machida and PEDS come up, but there does seem to be some differences in his size/weight since USADA:
Both pics at 185 -
WMZGICF.jpg

Fan boys get crazy when Machida and PEDS come up, but there does seem to be some differences in his size/weight since USADA:
Both pics at 185 -
WMZGICF.jpg

Machida is up there in age too. Decline appears to occur faster as people age.

I'm sad that Kennedy gave up hte sport. For some reason, I think if he stayed in that he could be the champion right now.

Both pics at 185 -
WMZGICF.jpg

Machida looked shredded for his first cut to 185. That's because he lost all his fat and still had some muscle and was cutting to 185. But he doesn't know anything about strength training and nutrition. So, instead of lifting weights to maintain his muscle mass, he just let himself lose muscle and get chubby. He doesn't even cut to 185 now lmao

That's not true at all. Fighters getting hate for (possibly) roiding are most of the times actually looking suspicious.

Such as Romero.

Age is also a factor here.

It was not my opinion, it was my generalization of how people on Sherdog think. That is what I see a lot of times...if fighter "A" has any sort of physique or looks like they are in excellent shape, a lot of Sherdoggers will say fighter "A" is on PED's. That is what I meant.

Back