Time to be real !!! Khabib has the worst resume of any champion ever !!! in mma history

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Time to be real , his resume is lacking big time . Top 3 wins barboza , mj and rda . I’ve seen all 3 of these fighters quit. Barboza lost to pat Healy. And everyone forgets he is a duck artist . Ducked cowboy , him and cowboy were scheduled 4 times !! Him and ferg 5 times. He has only fought strikers with no foot work. Fights at lightweight but not one grappler ? Imagine any other person pulling out anytime a matchup isn’t favorable . Idgaf bout that cake shit , he literally decided I’m not fighting ferg . Wat different styles has he faces ? He hasn’t finished anyone ? Where is the hype coming from !!! Why don’t I see it ? Rda got taken down by Pettis miss me with that shit .

You are aware Nicco Montano is a champion as we speak?

Time to be real , his resume is lacking big time . Top 3 wins barboza , mj and rda . I’ve seen all 3 of these fighters quit. Barboza lost to pat Healy. And everyone forgets he is a duck artist . Ducked cowboy , him and cowboy were scheduled 4 times !! Him and ferg 5 times. He has only fought strikers with no foot work. Fights at lightweight but not one grappler ? Imagine any other person pulling out anytime a matchup isn’t favorable . Idgaf bout that cake shit , he literally decided I’m not fighting ferg . Wat different styles has he faces ? He hasn’t finished anyone ? Where is the hype coming from !!! Why don’t I see it ? Rda got taken down by Pettis miss me with that shit .
No I would say the guy had zero wins in the division before being gifted a title shot had the worst resume.

See...this is where you site other champions that maybe you question their legitimacy as well, and compare them as a far better resume to further your argument.

But you didn't do that. Thread 0/10

See...this is where you site other champions that maybe you question their legitimacy as well, and compare them as a far better resume to further your argument.

But you didn't do that. Thread 0/10
Because u can’t think of any !!!

To be fair, fighters themselves have said he is being ducked by LWs. That has to be put on his resume as a credential.

Because u can’t think of any !!!
My bad....

But you didn't do that. "Because u can't think of any !!!" Thread 0/10

/fixed

He beats the shit out of anyone he fights, no matter their strengths. It's not his fault everyone keeps ducking him. Dude doesn't even lose rounds or get hurt or put in bad positions. Gtfo

another one added to the ignore list. ty TS for bring yourself to my attention, so I never have to open one of your shitty threads again.

You and D1Wrestler would be best friends...

Are you new brah...

Dave Menne was a ufc champion... Ok... so.. get a fuckin grip.

At LW any top-20 win is against a legitimate and solid win.

I can hardly take Habib as champ seriously considering he is wearing a paper belt earned by beating Al Iafrate.

Brock had a worse resume.

Conor was finished by a 7-15 ranked LW, spent half a million training for a rematch to only win a decision. He was then given a shot at the LW belt.

Rich franklin beat everyone before Silva but they turned out to be not so great historically.

Miguel Torres run as WEC champ could also qualify.

Nobody wants to fight him and he will fight anyone. He smashes everything he touches.

/thread
Khabib-chat.gif

Ok. Soon he’ll have a Sub win over Conor McGregor to decorate his resume with.

Back