Time to replace my Av

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
As glorious as that taunt was for me when it happened, I feel like it's time for a change.

Any suggestions?

Anything that doesnt show your pathetic infatuation with hating on men accomplishing greater things than you.

337685.jpg

Me or are you talking about in general?

<escalate99>

In general but then I did notice that yove used Conor lovetapping Mayweather as your AV, which is kinda funny till you see the Sig, so in this case it actually applies to you aswell.

In general but then I did notice that yove used Conor lovetapping Mayweather as your AV, which is kinda funny till you see the Sig, so in this case it actually applies to you aswell.

Well I don't like arrogant assholes and perhaps you are upset that you are not talented enough to make it in my sig. Deal with it.

Well I don't like arrogant assholes and perhaps you are upset that you are not talented enough to make it in my sig. Deal with it.
Im not arrogant, but if thats what you took from my post then maybe your usename should be "Jake the Wuss".

That seems like a great idea for a username bet.

@homoRed
I feel like you got, got.

It was a childish joke, but you had to come firing out with the homophobia. Chill homie.

Back