Times The Last Jedi Ruined Christmas

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Oh man did I ever tell you about the time my wife's brother's wife called me and was like

"Do you guys own the starsky and hutch dvd collection"

And I'm like "No we don't but I can download a copy online for you"

And she's like "no that's alright is your wife around?"

I'm like "Yeah she's in the room with me want to talk with her--"

Her (interruptedly) - "NO!! I was just asking about the DVDs thanks"

Me " I can get you a quality copy online trust me. In fact I'm not completely sure we don't have this on DVD afterall - HEY WIFE DO YOU OWN THE STARSKY AND HUTCH DVDS?!??"

Wife -- "No ... why ... what? who's on the phone?"

Me- "It's your sister in law she wants to watch Starsky and Hutch right bad but won't let me download it for her, it's your favourite show right?"

TLDR:

Yeah so it turns out the sis in law was fishing to see if my wife owned the thing she likes cause she was going to buy it for her. But how could I have known that shit right

I didnt read any of that

One time i got playdough as a kid and i cried and said playdough was for girls

Another time my brother got me something when we were kids and i said i didnt want that with disgust and it made him cry <Lmaoo>

Oh man did I ever tell you about the time my wife's brother's wife called me and was like

Me " I can get you a quality copy online trust me. In fact I'm not completely sure we don't have this on DVD afterall - HEY WIFE DO YOU OWN THE STARSKY AND HUTCH DVDS?!??"

Me- "It's your sister in law she wants to watch Starsky and Hutch right bad but won't let me download it for her, it's your favourite show right?"

TLDR:

Yeah so it turns out the sis in law was fishing to see if my wife owned the thing she likes cause she was going to buy it for her. But how could I have known that shit right
Classic Clippy

I come from a white trash family. I am not sure that I have single handedly ruined christmas but i am sure I have played a part.

Got in a brawl with my aunts new husband that smashed the livingroom and ended in a bloody mess is the maddest I can recall my family ever being about a holiday fight.

TLDR:

I say this with all love and respect, but if any of that actually happened, you're too stupid to live, and I'm contractually required to kill you.

Sorry about that, and I'll try and make it as painless as possible, although I'm required to use rusty razor wire and a ball-peen hammer, so I'm not sure how painless I can make it.

Also, I have never ruined a Christmas. I am entirely delightful.

I say this with all love and respect, but if any of that actually happened, you're too stupid to live, and I'm contractually required to kill you.

Sorry about that, and I'll try and make it as painless as possible, although I'm required to use rusty razor wire and a ball-peen hammer, so I'm not sure how painless I can make it.

Also, I have never ruined a Christmas. I am entirely delightful.

:(

My cousin REALLY ruined christmas, when she was young she got up before everyone else and her 3 siblings and parents and opened EVERYTHING

wrapping and tags all over

nobody knew what thing was what or for who

lol

pandemonium

I remember one time I walked into my friends room while he was fucking a girl that was at least 200+ lbs. Was gonna ask em if he had the Starsky and Hutch collection. We we ended up acting as Starsky and Hutch together with this big girl

And you have to be impressed with my describing a brutal horrible murder and following it up by describing myself as delightful.

Oh, come on.

You have your wacky, fun humor, and I'm dark and horrible.

We all have to play the roles we're given.

lol I do feel bad about that tho - the first red flag should be that was like the only time she ever called me ever LOL

I spent last Christmas alone. Pissed my mum off.

lol I do feel bad about that tho - the first red flag should be that was like the only time she ever called me ever LOL

Yes, if a woman calls you, consider that a red flag.

I remember one time I walked into my friends room while he was fucking a girl that was at least 200+ lbs. Was gonna ask em if he had the Starsky and Hutch collection. We we ended up acting as Starsky and Hutch together with this big girl

...and my Christmas is ruined

My cousin REALLY ruined christmas, when she was young she got up before everyone else and her 3 siblings and parents and opened EVERYTHING

wrapping and tags all over

nobody knew what thing was what or for who

lol

pandemonium
Did they send her off to a glue factory?

Back