Times The Last Jedi Ruined Christmas

9 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS! @Clippy

upload_2018-9-5_22-35-38-png.432227

9 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS! @Clippy

Completely serious, the thing about this Christmas that I'm looking forward to most is writing "no" on the signup sheet for the company party.

I literally dream about it.

I think it was Xmas 1988 when my sister got up at 5am and opened all the gifts.

Completely serious, the thing about this Christmas that I'm looking forward to most is writing "no" on the signup sheet for the company party.

I literally dream about it.
Lol. We’re not having one this year because everyone voted not to have one. I’m glad. They’ve sucked in the past.

Opened my gift before Christmas because I had them X-mas urges and couldn't contain myself...

Opened my gift before Christmas because I had them X-mas urges and couldn't contain myself...

Im guilty of this every year.

My wife will steal shit back and wrap it and put it under the tree anyway

its a yearly battle

One year I was at Starsky and Hutch's place for Xmas. Huggy Bear woke up at 5 a.m. and opened all the presents so we kicked the shit of him because he was married to my aunt. Then the four of us banged this random huge chick that was like 200lbs.

In retrospect, it was a pretty awesome Xmas.

When I was a kid. My dog got a bone in his stocking. He took the bone under the tree in the middle of the night Christmas Eve and went to everyone's room to show it off and the stocking was still hanging off the bone when he was showing it off like, everyone look at bone!
Was a boxer

I didnt read any of that

One time i got playdough as a kid and i cried and said playdough was for girls

Another time my brother got me something when we were kids and i said i didnt want that with disgust and it made him cry <Lmaoo>
I had a gorgeous blonde haired and green eyed red-nose pit named Leila. She's in dog heaven now :-( but damn was she loyal. Your AV, that pit is gorgeous

being born on christmas days guess i ruined at least one persons day.

My dad once carved his hand open carving the turkey and covered it in blood. Luckily we had gammon too.

When was this
Gr 7

Parent's fault really, they baited me into telling me I was getting a PS2, then a big box with my name tag was there, and they pulled "It's not a PS2", then my head went "I'll be the judge of that" and opened it on the night of the 22nd when they were gone

It was a PS2

Im guilty of this every year.

My wife will steal shit back and wrap it and put it under the tree anyway

its a yearly battle
lol, I should do that, save $$$ on Christmas shopping, steal my family's shit and wrap it up as X-mas gifts. Reminds me of the kid who stole apples from his neighbor's apple tree, then came back the next day selling them as a school project

I ruined Christmas for myself when I was 18 by getting so drunk on Christmas Eve I was basically on my death bed all Christmas Day... alone in my apartment lolz

... I guess that may have ruined it for some other people too ^5

has there been a thread like this before?

Myself, My best/oldest friend and another buddy went back to his in future in laws, one Christmas morning after the pub, so it's like 1 or 2 am, the future mother in law had the full spread laid out for the big day, and we eat and picked at everything, drank their booze and smoked some cigars, this incident wasnt in my memory until I was reminded of it fairly recently, at the time I thought we were fucking hilarious, 20 years on and being reminded about that night at a birthday party, I was pretty disgusted about my involvement.

Oh man did I ever tell you about the time my wife's brother's wife called me and was like

"Do you guys own the starsky and hutch dvd collection"

And I'm like "No we don't but I can download a copy online for you"

And she's like "no that's alright is your wife around?"

I'm like "Yeah she's in the room with me want to talk with her--"

Her (interruptedly) - "NO!! I was just asking about the DVDs thanks"

Me " I can get you a quality copy online trust me. In fact I'm not completely sure we don't have this on DVD afterall - HEY WIFE DO YOU OWN THE STARSKY AND HUTCH DVDS?!??"

Wife -- "No ... why ... what? who's on the phone?"

Me- "It's your sister in law she wants to watch Starsky and Hutch right bad but won't let me download it for her, it's your favourite show right?"

TLDR:

Yeah so it turns out the sis in law was fishing to see if my wife owned the thing she likes cause she was going to buy it for her. But how could I have known that shit right

Jesus Christ clippy, that’s probably the most wholesome ‘I ruined Christmas story’ I’ve ever heard or likely to.

Back