Times you've used internet terminology/phrases in real-life casual conversation.

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
So I'm typing this at a sports bar, chilling out with friends, having a few drinks, and the waitress informed me that the pico in the appetizer I ordered has jalapenos.

I was given a choice of having the jalapenos included, but then said the pico has jalapenos, and asked if I'd like the pico on the nachos.

I responded...

ill-allow-it-gif.gif

image.jpg

ill-allow-it.jpg

ill-allow-it-oo7aeh.jpg

I play fight with my nephew, who is 5, I have him using a phrase I've only heard on sherdog...

<{cuts}>

I have used batman with prep time at work

I responded "is normal" to a customer today

I randomly call people Conor Nut Gobblers.

And there it is is used sometimes

fill the room with uppercuts
bench teh 275
boise dimes / LA dimes
lawshuit
ipad

Whenever at my or teammates fights. At the venue I'd use Sherdog lingo to see if I can find Sherdoggers

stuff like "Damn that guy's huge, he looks like can bench teh 275"

Or "ring girl looks nice, wonder if she gives out ipads"

I've used got your jimmie's rustled many times.

I've threatened to to fill every place I go to with uppercuts. I don't get invited places much anymore.

threatened to touch people up with the jab

So I'm typing this at a sports bar, chilling out with friends, having a few drinks, and the waitress informed me that the pico in the appetizer I ordered has jalapenos.

I was given a choice of having the jalapenos included, but then said the pico has jalapenos, and asked if I'd like the pico on the nachos.

I responded...

ill-allow-it-gif.gif

image.jpg

ill-allow-it.jpg

ill-allow-it-oo7aeh.jpg

We were doing work in Idaho and ended up in Boise. I used Boise Dime without even realizing it.

Back