Times you've used internet terminology/phrases in real-life casual conversation.

We were doing work in Idaho and ended up in Boise. I used Boise Dime without even realizing it.
I said coleslaw once on BJJ FB group thinking it was a universal BJJ thing...... it wasn't

<DCrying>

I'll allow it is a court term that people have used before internet memes. It has always been a joke.

I say "BRB" or "LOL" in a valley girl voice to ditzes when I meet them. They never realize I'm mocking them.

if you dont stricly only use internet vernacular in real life youre old : )

unnamed-34.gif

I think I've found a new hobby. Just type phrases into google image with ".gif" at the end and then let the good times roll.

this came up when i typed in cunt face spandex suprise gif

hYvud.gif

j68KY.gif

<mma4>

Sometimes I'll jokingly tell people I'll touch them with teh jab.

Also oftentimes when the world "unbreakable" comes up in conversation I'll say KEVIN RANDLE MAN

Told a guy he works like someone who has an Immigrant Mentality and he seemed annoyed. Said he was a fight fan and now I assume he's a lying SOB.

I've started saying cunt a lot
is that really a sherdog thing? Maybe everyone who has started to use it outwith Brits and possibly Aussies can claim to be sherdog influenced, its second nature to many of us though...I've met friends i'd never seen for a long time...''what have you cunts been up to?''......disagreement with someone outside a pub ? ''Shut your mouth, you fat cunt !!''.....difficult day at work ? that can be described as ''cuntish'' or ''a cunt of a day''......started training again after a long injury ? how are you feeling after that workout?...''cunted''

Last edited:
I've used cool story bro and true story. Once used the "Y u no txt back?" meme to a chick who didn't text me back. She didn't text back

true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png

I've used cool story bro and true story. Once used the "Y u no txt back?" meme to a chick who didn't text me back. She didn't text back

true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png

I was in a meeting with a guy from a software company a couple months ago. It was late afternoon, and he was from SF. So I asked him if he was driving back right after the meeting. He said he wasn’t, and that he was meeting some friends and then driving back later. Here’s the rest of the conversation verbatim.

Me: well, it’s good you’re not trying to drive back after this, the traffic is horrible. If you just wait until tonight to start driving, you’ll probably get back at the same time you would if you left now.

Him: haha. Yeah. True story.

When the fuck did SF turn into LA?

Tldr

Use it with the CEO all the time.

is that really a sherdog thing? Maybe everyone who has started to used it outwith Brits and possibly Aussies can claim to be sherdog influenced, its second nature to many of us though...I've met friends i'd never seen for a long time...''what have you cunts been up to?''......disagreement with someone outside a pub ? ''Shut your mouth, you fat cunt !!''.....difficult day at work ? that can be described as ''cuntish'' or ''a cunt of a day''......started training again after a long injury ? how are you feeling after that workout?...''cunted''

Your understanding of the uses of cunt could be used as an Aussie passport.

Not work but once when being set up by my mates gf. She showed me pics of her exceptionally hot work colleague and I complained about her pointy elbows.

Turned out she was a part time hooker to pay for her ice habit.

I say the word Meme a lot

I just like it

My wife says lol (not el-o-el, like lull) but usually in a passive aggressive sense in situation where it's ridiculous all you can do is laugh.

When expressing my displeasure with a situation to friends i've used "fill the room/parking lot/office with uppercuts." It amused the shit out of my buddy.

I say ”lol” or ”for the lolz” too much. I use ”salty” as well. But i only use it with my dude, not when talking to other people.
My REAL issue is that i still speak like a teenager, i use ”like” and words like that waaayyy too much (but in my language ofc) and i cant stop.

Back