Tinder robbed me of $20

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Every now and then I will look at tinder for some easy pickings. Today I was paying my CC bill when I saw a $10 charge from tinder. I was like wtf? Upon more research I saw tinder charged me $10 last month too!

I've never signed up for any kind of "extra" premium tinder service. Either they pulled some sneaky shit to rob me or I miss clicked on something when absolutely wasted. $10 per month? Wtf!

I am on Tinder (free) and I am kinda surprised how may trans women are on there.

I kid you not, there was one who's caption was "it's a trap!".

I am on Tinder (free) and I am kinda surprised how may trans women are on there.

I kid you not, there was one who's caption was "it's a trap!".

Go on...

Didn't know tinder was a service you had to use your credit card for. Big nope for me right there

Why did they have your credit card number on file in the first place?

IVryi6H.jpg

1-photo-u1

]
IVryi6H.jpg

Her chin is her neck and her head is fucking huge. It's like a horrific car accident, i don't want to look, but i can't look away.

]
IVryi6H.jpg

Her chin is her neck and her head is fucking huge. It's like a horrific car accident, i don't want to look, but i can't look away.

Pretty sure having a big neck is a sign of alphaness. I think I saw a thread or something about it.

Pretty sure having a big neck is a sign of alphaness. I think I saw a thread or something about it.
I bet if you punched her on the chin she wouldn't even feel it. Alpha - CONFIRMED.

I used Tinder before I was dating my current girl (not through Tinder). That shit has just gone downhill. EA level microtransactions for everything, filled with bots, rarely got good matches like before all the changes/addons. Good luck disputing that shit.

I bet if you punched her on the chin she wouldn't even feel it. Alpha - CONFIRMED.

I wouldn’t put my hand that close to it. It’s one of those snapping hippos. They bite.

I got a charge like that from match.com and never even used the site. I got a refund.

That is why you do not use a credit card. Get a card (itunes for example).

And there are a lot of scammers on there and trannies

Every now and then I will look at Grindr for some easy pickings. Today I was paying my CC bill when I saw a $10 charge from Grindr. I was like wtf? Upon more research I saw Grindr charged me $10 last month too!

I've never signed up for any kind of "extra" premium Grindr service. Either they pulled some sneaky shit to rob me or I miss clicked on something when absolutely wasted. $10 per month? Wtf!

Fixed for accuracy:)

Back