Tinder robbed me of $20

Why did they have your credit card number on file in the first place?
I didn't have my CC on file for tinder, but with android your CC is tied/on file for the marketplace through which you download tinder. At least mine is because I had to make a legitimate purchase in the past. I'm thinking I accidentally clicked on something and it insta charged me with out asking me to confirm it. Tinder cant just charge you for literally no reason or they would get sued into bolivian. At least I would hope.

I am on Tinder (free) and I am kinda surprised how may trans women are on there.

I kid you not, there was one who's caption was "it's a trap!".

Bro that is SO true. I was shocked as well. Within an hour of browsing on there I saw at least 5.

But its so funny I read your post and figured "hey, I havent opened plenty of fish in a while" so I open it up, got to "nearby" because obviously I'm only interested in close opportunities and what do I see as one of the FIRST RESULTS?????

GbK6gGI.jpg

bro I stopped dead in my tracks. I thought I was witnessing some kind of alien, or some horrible fire victim. Nope.....just an incredibly odd TRANNY. I have more picture if you guys want....

I almost feel like this deserves its own thread somehow....

There should be a thread with just screenshots of these ppl. Funny as fuck.

I am on Tinder (free) and I am kinda surprised how may trans women are on there.

I kid you not, there was one who's caption was "it's a trap!".
Good thing I live in the south. People are too afraid to do that type if shit down here.

2-3 years ago I used POF, Tinder and OKcupid to bang chicks and and I had to stop using it because alot of times the girl wouldn't match the pics in her profile.

TS loves to brag about himself then exposes himself with threads like this

2-3 years ago I used POF, Tinder and OKcupid to bang chicks and and I had to stop using it because alot of times the girl wouldn't match the pics in her profile.

TS loves to brag about himself then exposes himself with threads like this

what? How do I brag about myself and how exactly did I "expose" myself by admitting to banging easy lays on tinder/pof?

I didn't have my CC on file for tinder, but with android your CC is tied/on file for the marketplace through which you download tinder. At least mine is because I had to make a legitimate purchase in the past. I'm thinking I accidentally clicked on something and it insta charged me with out asking me to confirm it. Tinder cant just charge you for literally no reason or they would get sued into bolivian. At least I would hope.

Bro that is SO true. I was shocked as well. Within an hour of browsing on there I saw at least 5.

But its so funny I read your post and figured "hey, I havent opened plenty of fish in a while" so I open it up, got to "nearby" because obviously I'm only interested in close opportunities and what do I see as one of the FIRST RESULTS?????

GbK6gGI.jpg

bro I stopped dead in my tracks. I thought I was witnessing some kind of alien, or some horrible fire victim. Nope.....just an incredibly odd TRANNY. I have more picture if you guys want....

I almost feel like this deserves its own thread somehow....
I’m 40
So
Wood
I don’t give a shit any more

ur f**ked in the head m8
I figure we can sword fight, wrestle with a giant, outsmart a Sicilian, escape in the fire swamp, be attacked by unusually large rodents, be tortured mostly to death, be revived and then I’ll save her form an evil prince who’s planning to kill her.

I figure we can sword fight, wrestle with a giant, outsmart a Sicilian, escape in the fire swamp, be attacked by unusually large rodents, be tortured mostly to death, be revived and then I’ll save her form an evil prince who’s planning to kill her.
upload_2018-7-5_12-52-19.jpeg

So I've been on Tinder for a month now. I've been matched with only about 10 chicks, and 9 of them I don't remember swiping right for. Granted it takes me a second to swipe left or right and I do this shit while doing something else. I am not sure that the matching thing where both sides like each other is being properly implemented.

I also get repeat profiles where I already swiped right or left for, sometimes as much as 5 times.

Does anyone else encounter this?

Last edited:
Back