Tips for second amateur fight

Dilaanf_

Orange Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Wassup sherbro's.

About 2 months ago i had my first amateur fight and won. I also posted the fight vid in this forum. tomorrow i have my second fight and i would appreciate some tips if you guys have any. I have a significant reach and height advantage. Here is a pic of me and my opponent at the weight in.
IMG-20180525-WA0012.jpg
I'm the one on the right.

Wassup sherbro's.

About 2 months ago i had my first amateur fight and won. I also posted the fight vid in this forum. tomorrow i have my second fight and i would appreciate some tips if you guys have any. I have a significant reach and height advantage. Here is a pic of me and my opponent at the weight in.
View attachment 384959
I'm the one on the right.

Use the reach then, keep on the outside and make sure you don't just move backwards when your opponent tries to make ground to engage, pivoting is key........but of in doubt just bang....

How is the guy that much shorter and not more muscular than you?

How is the guy that much shorter and not more muscular than you?
manlet genetics

most likely competing at a walk weight without any cutting

manlet genetics

most likely competing at a walk weight without any cutting

He has a higher density frame, TS is of a bird type hybrid........hang on a minute......I pushed the wrong button on the time machine!!! It's not 2218....... It's bloody 2018....

He has a higher density frame, TS is of a bird type hybrid........hang on a minute......I pushed the wrong button on the time machine!!! It's not 2218....... It's bloody 2018....
interesting you mention the frame density thing. people annoy me when they call hendo a welter. i don't think he could make welter if you cut a leg off.

interesting you mention the frame density thing. people annoy me when they call hendo a welter. i don't think he could make welter if you cut a leg off.

There are fighters that have a particularly dense frame but it's not to as much of a degree that it makes a large difference, to their weight class, muscle is muscle and bone is bone.

I won with knockout in the first 40 seconds so the tips weren't really necesarry hahaha

This your first kickboxing/MT? Wasn’t your first fight a boxing match?

Back