Tired of the lame "wrestling isn't real fighting excuse" in MMA. Escpecially from you Bisping

It's hype man, especially if it comes from bispings mouth. The guy is pretty honest about the fact that he spews pure horse shit most of the time when hyping a fight just to try and get a reaction out of his opponent. Bisping has some of the best tdd at MW and got it by training you guessed it, wrestling. So even he's in on it. Yeah sure he probably dosen't like stall wrestling like everyone else does, but he's not that ignorant to say wrestling isn't a big part of the fighting in mma, and is a incredibly valuable asset to have in a street fight as well.

Agreed. Worst MW champion I've seen in a long time.

His last 3 fights. 2 fight of the nights, and one knockout of the night.. I would much rather watch a champ like this than one that plays it safe and dry humps.. Or like woodley throws 4 jabs a round.

i think when most people say that they are almost exclusively referring to the lnp style of fitch or gsp who blanket people to just win rounds

difference between gsp fights and say weidman (as much as i hate him he is a good example) who use their wrestling to get to an advantageous position, to go for some gnp or a submission

gsp is the most boring fighter and deserves the hate he gets

GSP left the sport citing a lack of wada testing as his main reason....

but this is a stupid argument....they all use PEDs and beat the tests....

GSP has been accused of using GEAR by BJ not to mention Vaseline-gate lol

WADA is near useless given the documentary on netflix that showed how easy it is to get around.

Agreed.

no difference to me between jones, cyborg, gsp, bisping or fedor....

Agreed until you put Bisping in there. He has been fed to GEAR users whereas, the names in that list have either popped, left before USADA came or fought in a org where ROIDS was encouraged while can crushing.

pro athletes use PEDs....and its really not that big a deal.....its a level playing field....they all still use....and they all figure out their own ways to beat the tests.....

Its called cheating. If you took a pre workout like DS Craze with dendrobium or Super Pump with DMAA, you would get popped by USADA. DMBA is another alternative stimulant that would be listed under PEDs. Not a steroid like lets say, anadrol. Any time money is involved, people be cheating, and flipping the board for some sort of means for dominance. You see management do this in the workplace. You see employees fucking off while paid hourly. You got fight bonuses, fighters getting axed for losing, and fighters lets say, Bisping fed to guys on gear and ducked for a title shot for over a decade until he one punches RockHole.

all so pro athletes can pretend to be natty.....its really stupid....

Not an argument. There is innocence until proven guilty in our court systems. Until otherwise, you need actual facts and proof to make said statements or I could do the same with a GSP alien story and time travel. SJWs do this by screaming racist and crying hysterically before going into a psychosis and victimizing oneself. Its again not an argument.

Pride did not test and encouraged roids in their contract. GSP left before USADA and also ducked a rematch with Pre USADA Hendricks. Fled the sport ever sense. Ducked Anderson and now is magically willing to fight Bisping at, you guessed MW. Wants none of TW either ducking a division he was dominant in.

You need to prove your statement rather than making blanket "all pros" nonsense. Bisping never got popped especially under USADA.

Are you to imply that no pro athlete ever competed naturally in the history of sports and competition? You nullified your own argument here.

the fact that people care so much is ridiculous.....its like people who care if a politician ever smoked a joint.....of course he did.....and so did almost everyone else.....

again, a blanket statement.

Bisping has been natty throughout his career until proven otherwise. He has been fed to cheaters, to roiders, guys on GEAR, and to guys taking TRT between breakfast and brunch. Guys with low test who needed a fix in order to compete with him. Its called cheating.

How about you and a guy on anadrol compete in a fight and lets see who wins. I know retards with more common sense. Return to your mother's basement post haste. Put back on your helmet and mouth guard before you hurt yourself.

His last 3 fights. 2 fight of the nights, and one knockout of the night.. I would much rather watch a champ like this than one that plays it safe and dry humps.. Or like woodley throws 4 jabs a round.

+ 1

bisping was fed to roiders, to cheaters, guys on gear, guys crunching through trt between breakfast and brunch due to low test and inability to compete with him there otherwise. Without it, they couldn't beat him. Hence the need to cheat.

i think when most people say that they are almost exclusively referring to the lnp style of fitch or gsp who blanket people to just win rounds

difference between gsp fights and say weidman (as much as i hate him he is a good example) who use their wrestling to get to an advantageous position, to go for some gnp or a submission

gsp is the most boring fighter and deserves the hate he gets

+ 1

Gets beat to death by pre usada hendrix, saved by corrupt American judges, and flees for his safety from the sport for four years. He talks return only because sponsors find him making them no money. He ducks Anderson for his entire career, ducks TW who does everything he can only better with finishes, ducks Hendrix rematch, and was trying to duck Bisping until sponsors were about to get pulled.

Stand up and fight like a man George

georges-st-pierre_bj-penn_2_medium.gif

GSP-Carlos-Condit-Top-Game.jpg

ufc154-gsp-condit-rd1-3rdhighlight-elbow-2views-halved-400-sg.gif
GSP-vs-Condit.jpg

Tapping to strikes. Sera is like barely taller then DJ lol

So sick of hearing this from guys. This is about the lamest thing that can come out of an MMA fighters mouth. I've been hearing Bisping talk about how GSP will try to incorporate wrestling into the match and that all wrestlers are just people who want to "hide from the fight" which is absolutely silly.

I mean, maybe Bisping should just go and do Kickboxing and get knocked the fuck out if he hates wrestling so much.

It's just funny to me that it's called mix martial arts and yet all a lot of guys want to do is turn each fight into a boxing or kickboxing match.

Shout out to Conor who I'm sure wished he could have panic wrestled Floyd before getting stopped. LMAO
That shit wins rds but avoids the fight and never ends a fight , get over it , it's the truth i know it hurts your little feelings but nobody cares .

Bisping is a fool.

Wrestlers like Khabib or Frankie Edgar beat the living shit out of you on the ground - they certainly don't avoid a fight with it.

There's strikers who avoid fights, too.
Wonderboy, Benson Henderson, Assuncao - every style has exciting and not so exciting fighters. Every style has people that try to nullify offense, which makes for a boring fight.

That shit wins rds but avoids the fight and never ends a fight , get over it , it's the truth i know it hurts your little feelings but nobody cares .

That's wrong, though.
Have you seen Edgar vs Yair Rodriguez? Khabib vs Johnson? Brock Lesnar? Even Jon Jones used to ground and pound people and wrestle them.

Also your orthography is on the level of a 12-year old, which is pretty embarassing for a native speaker like yourself.

Bisping has actually used LnP wrestling himself when he thought it was the easiest way to win. Watch Bisping-Stann.

Bisping is a fool.

Wrestlers like Khabib or Frankie Edgar beat the living shit out of you on the ground - they certainly don't avoid a fight with it.

There's strikers who avoid fights, too.
Wonderboy, Benson Henderson, Assuncao - every style has exciting and not so exciting fighters. Every style has people that try to nullify offense, which makes for a boring fight.

All of this bashing and you didn't mention Woodley as a boring guy who avoids fights?

In a street fight, if a dude can dump you on your back and keep you there, you're done.

Wrestling is the best base for combat there is.

Thats bullshit , whats he gonna do control them to death lol Thats what sucks about mma being popular with this young generation , they see this shit on tv then think they can do it which they cant . So they get in a fight and end up laying on a guy doing nothing and once the fight gets broke up they think they won.
When i grew up a fight was you squared up and fought till someone quit . Its a mans way of fighting always has been.

wrestling has been around forever but men had come to an agreement men fight standing up . The ufc has kinda changed that with this generation bunch of pussys :)

That's wrong, though.
Have you seen Edgar vs Yair Rodriguez? Khabib vs Johnson? Brock Lesnar? Even Jon Jones used to ground and pound people and wrestle them.

Also your orthography is on the level of a 12-year old, which is pretty embarassing for a native speaker like yourself.

You listed 4 guys out of 100's of fights and fighters so your wrong good sir . I like a good ground battle but the standup wins way more fights than wrestling always will . Thats why its always been the mans way to fight in a street fight .

You listed 4 guys out of 100's of fights and fighters so your wrong good sir . I like a good ground battle but the standup wins way more fights than wrestling always will , thats why its always been the mans way to fight in a street fight .

I gave you examples that prove my point, so I'm wrong.
Very compelling argument. You must be fucking retarded.

Sorry that I didn't have the time to compile a full list of people that finished guys with GnP.

You should try to work on your argumentation and rhetorics before deciding to post on a forum, lmfao.

I gave you examples that prove my point, so I'm wrong.

Sorry that I didn't have the time to compile a full list of people that finished guys with GnP.
Very compelling argument. You must be fucking retarded.

You should try to work on your argumentation and rhetorics before deciding to post on a forum, lmfao.
So more guys get finished by gnp than striking ? And you call me retarded piss off you casual .

All of this bashing and you didn't mention Woodley as a boring guy who avoids fights?

I actually had him in the post but then realized he is a wrestler that likes to put on boring striking matches. So he kinda didn't fit in either category.

So more guys get finished by gnp than striking ? And you call me retarded piss off you casual .

I didn't even say that - are you illiterate by any chance? Or do you just like to put words in people's mouth?

Once again - work on your argumentation. I'm done replying to a person who clearly has a sub-standard IQ and can't even follow basic guidelines for discussion - like not putting words in people's mouths that they never ever said.

I like bisping but I agree. If you wanna kickbox go to glory, this is mma and you should know how to grapple.

Back