Tired of the lame "wrestling isn't real fighting excuse" in MMA. Escpecially from you Bisping

I didn't even say that - are you illiterate by any chance? Or do you just like to put words in people's mouth?

Once again - work on your argumentation. I'm done replying to a person who clearly has a sub-standard IQ and can't even follow basic guidelines for discussion - like not putting words in people's mouths that they never ever said.
Lol you're a joke like i said piss off you casual . Guys like you give this sport a bad rep .

If I wanted to watch pure striking, I'd watch boxing. And as a boxer and an army combatives fighter, I appreciate the wrestling the most, because I suck at it.

That's wrong, though.
Have you seen Edgar vs Yair Rodriguez? Khabib vs Johnson? Brock Lesnar? Even Jon Jones used to ground and pound people and wrestle them.

Also your orthography is on the level of a 12-year old, which is pretty embarassing for a native speaker like yourself.
Go back to school and learn your mother's language. That punctuation is nightmarish.
go back to watching basketball because you're fucking moronic when it comes to discussing mma .

go back to watching basketball because you're fucking moronic when it comes to discussing mma .

Nice rebuttal.
Are you 12? I can't even insult you without feeling like a child abuser, so I'm gonna stop now.

Nice rebuttal.
Are you 12? I can't even insult you without feeling like a child abuser, so I'm gonna stop now.
Are you 12 , are you 12 haha wtf is that your version of gsps are you intoxicated . Look bro grow up your half wit insults are stupid and need work . Again go watch football because you're clueless son .

Literally irrelevant to my post.

George was going out anyway, with or without tapping out; it was going to be stopped.

Tapping to strikes is less than heroic but, the same with ducking Anderson for his entire career, then magically returning to fight Bisping. Nobody has taken the play it safe approach more than GSP. Lost to Hendricks, flees from the sport again in heroic fashion, gone for four years only to return when Anderson and Hendricks falls off. Says Anderson is not a super fight LOL Classic!

GOAT WW no doubt but, he lost to Hendricks, has not looked good even when he was fighting if you dare call ot that. It was dry humping and not fighting as Bisping said but, when he shows up on Nov 4 assuming he doesn't magically stub his toe before then and pull out; we will see what he has for the champ. A guy that ducked nobody, got fed to roiders, and never took his ball and went home the way GSP has throughout his career.

yeah it's the verbal equivalent of werdum flopping on his back and waving a guy into his guard.

if you can't handle wrestling then get out of mma, the entire point of the sport is to blend everything together.

Hes right. If they dont take me down id knock them out. Wrestling is the art of holding on for dear life and not doing anything to finish a fight.

Lol

Bisping just talking smack to try and sell the fight. He's desperate at this point.

The fact that it can even be said, is evidence that wrestling in and of itself, is not fighting. No one could ever say that about striking . That's why boxers say "I have a fight lined up". And wrestlers can't say that. They have to say "I have a meet". "Or I have a match "

Wrestling is used in fighting but it is not in and of itself, fighting, whereas boxing is literally fighting. It's literally called prizefighting. Wrestling has no "prize" element or "fighting" element which is why I think a lot of wrestlers get triggered and feel cucked by boxing.

Martial Arts were created for self defense. Wrestling may be the best marital art for defending yourself. If you can take a man down and stay on top of him until help arrives, you've done a very good job of defending yourself. also, like Tank Abbott said back in the day, "if you can't wrestle, you can't fight".

With that said, the argument about wrestlers avoiding the fight will never go away. I remember fights in grade school that went to the ground and the kids were saying to get up and fight like a man. That argument has been around forever. I think if wrestling is your strength, use it and ignore the critics.

Back