Titan 41: Damm vs Faria

Where you at stand up ref? Where you at mfer?

damm doing her best jessica eye impression. lying on her back the whole round.

10-9 faria, obviously. damm looks super chunky.

20-18 faria

rd 2 semi close but nah. faria edged it.

Holy shit Damm is terrible. Please just fucking survive 2.5 more minutes.

this is just disgusting. the standup reminds me of felony fights.

whew, o2.5 hits. disaster of a wmma fight avoided.

damm's standup technique, man.. 35 pro fights.. arms out so wide, punches so loopy, chin so high

that said, i'm not even sure if faria gets that round... she didn't land much.. one good flurry early and she almost walked into a guillotine...

10-10 rd 3 for me

30-28 faria after 3

terrible round, could possibly see damm getting the round for the sub attempt?

damm needs to do ANYTHING other than strike at range. where are her fucking coaches?

terrible round, could possibly see damm getting the round for the sub attempt?

damm needs to do ANYTHING other than strike at range. where are her fucking coaches?
She doesn't know how to throw a straight punch or tuck her chin after a decade of experience and dozens of fights. Do you think they're teaching her anything at this point? She's only won fights in the past because she is a tough and strong woman, not technical skill.

lol @ damm going for the hip throw twice in rd 4 and ending on bottom both times.. wmma...

40-37 faria (cause i gave 10-10 rd 3)

damm obviously needs a finish in rd 5, don't see it happening lol. if she goes for broke she prolly ends up on bottom from clinch lack of balance etc.

Sadly this open guard position is Damm's best chance... come on, upkick KO.

Holy shit. Karina Damm has Bethesda Correa levels of athleticism.

so damm's idea of "going for it" is to erratically stomp her legs around and refuse to throw her hands, lol

50-46 faria

finally an opponent that jessamyn duke can beat.

49-45, one judge gave a 10-8 for rd 1? ok, then

didn't affect anything, but still

Back