Titan FC 45 Araujo vs Capitulino

I bet every AXS event, but there won't be much action in the thread.

Why post titan thread but not LFA?
Like EZ said, we've only done AXS TV cards in the general monthly thread even though it's nearly every week now. While Titan FC is a once in a while standalone show that I just decided to post separately. We only got two lines though, unlike some other cards in the past where we got several. It ended up being a decent card, but had a lot of last minute changes in any case.

Like EZ said, we've only done AXS TV cards in the general monthly thread even though it's nearly every week now. While Titan FC is a once in a while standalone show that I just decided to post separately. We only got two lines though, unlike some other cards in the past where we got several. It ended up being a decent card, but had a lot of last minute changes in any case.
Lol LFA is brand new and there's already been 19 events. Give it its own thread bishes

torres and usman are confident that balart won that, i'm not.. i gave calvo rd 2 and rd 3...

the end of rd 1 was fuckin amazing, lol

I just made one and it got merged into General mma lines. Come on guys LFA is legit enough to have its own thread. Plus there's always odds on nearly all the fights on all main cards

try making it before the event starts.

i think it was just a weaker card.. i would've liked more lines, tho, obviously

u0w2Ghr2ScaAL8VhvXdN9A.png

shit is unreal lol. he's so small

torres will *DESTROY* him. why isn't torres getting the ufc call yet, tho!? he is already capable of beating top 5 guys

What makes the fookin difference
Ideally cards are posted days or at least a day or two before because it gives people time to post the card details, weigh-ins info, face-offs photos, video interviews etc.

Titan 45 Net: -60
Capitulino +165: 60 for 99
Calvo: 0 for 1.50

---

araujo-capitulino was terrible. 3-4 mins of capitulino edging it on the feet, tho never fully committing to anything... only to be completely voided by an easy takedown and 60 to 90 seconds of lay and pray to close each round. knew it would be 30-27 even tho you could argue each round in new criteria. terribly boring fight.

fuck, glad i was drunk last night and thought the event was today. i was going to bet on catapult.

u0w2Ghr2ScaAL8VhvXdN9A.png

shit is unreal lol. he's so small

torres will *DESTROY* him. why isn't torres getting the ufc call yet, tho!? he is already capable of beating top 5 guys
I bet a dollar on a midget last night and didn't even know till it was bout to start lol what is my life

Back