TITANS (Season 3 Trailer; Returns Aug. 12, 2021)

Michael keaton to return as older batman, updated/modern tim burtons batman suit, get a director whose actually familar with batman, do the mutant storyline and id be down

ipyskdvzeoi6lupr4haz.jpg

I don't think you are getting what we are saying
I find it endlessly interesting the amount of times I read about someone saying something like this but not giving their pov.

On one hand, I get that it's like a conversation, & we go back n forth for a while... but on the other... I'm fooking busy & I ain't got time for this bullsh*t. Either speak your mind & tell your point or GTFO. Please. Go back to the OT with this stuff. In the heaviez we are actually not trolling one another. or at least that's the way it's supposed to work, but you OT guyz continually seem to leak your way in here & try to play that same game here.

There's a reason the OT exists. it's so that you can indulge in covoz like this that go nowhere endlessly & everyone's fine with it because it's all about talking shit & dodging the subject matter anyway. We sectioned you off for a reason.

In the heavies we actually expect someone to have a point of view.

I find it endlessly interesting the amount of times I read about someone saying something like this but not giving their pov.

On one hand, I get that it's like a conversation, & we go back n forth for a while... but on the other... I'm fooking busy & I ain't got time for this bullsh*t. Either speak your mind & tell your point or GTFO. Please. Go back to the OT with this stuff. In the heaviez we are actually not trolling one another. or at least that's the way it's supposed to work, but you OT guyz continually seem to leak your way in here & try to play that same game here.

There's a reason the OT exists. it's so that you can indulge in covoz like this that go nowhere endlessly & everyone's fine with it because it's all about talking shit & dodging the subject matter anyway. We sectioned you off for a reason.

In the heavies we actually expect someone to have a point of view.
I don't know you very well, so I'm going to go easy here. @Loiosh posted a video toying with the idea of Michael Keaton returning as Batman. Something that has been tossed around a lot lately. Those of us in our 40's have pretty fond memories of Keaton as Burton's Batman. Despite its campyness and comedy, the movie effectively nailed the gothic nature of Gotham as well as the duality of the Bruce Wayne and Batman personas.

I said that I prefer his rendition over Ben Afflec's. @Loiosh took it one step further and said he preferred it over Christian Bale's. You somehow got Napoleon Dynamite from that, leading me to say I didn't think you got what we were talking about.

Now, as for the OT, that has nothing to do with this at all. But if you set foot in there for more than a few seconds you will quickly realise that I do not, ever, attack people for no reason. I'm pretty fucking reasonable to be honest. Most of what you will see out of me is ball breaking between guys who've known each other for years. The OT is the most real part of sherdog, but it's not everyone. So if you feel like slinging insults, go and make yourself welcome. But don't ever even imply that the heavies is better in any way shape or form.

Cheers

I don't know you very well, so I'm going to go easy here. @Loiosh posted a video toying with the idea of Michael Keaton returning as Batman. Something that has been tossed around a lot lately. Those of us in our 40's have pretty fond memories of Keaton as Burton's Batman. Despite its campyness and comedy, the movie effectively nailed the gothic nature of Gotham as well as the duality of the Bruce Wayne and Batman personas.

I said that I prefer his rendition over Ben Afflec's. @Loiosh took it one step further and said he preferred it over Christian Bale's. You somehow got Napoleon Dynamite from that, leading me to say I didn't think you got what we were talking about.

Now, as for the OT, that has nothing to do with this at all. But if you set foot in there for more than a few seconds you will quickly realise that I do not, ever, attack people for no reason. I'm pretty fucking reasonable to be honest. Most of what you will see out of me is ball breaking between guys who've known each other for years. The OT is the most real part of sherdog, but it's not everyone. So if you feel like slinging insults, go and make yourself welcome. But don't ever even imply that the heavies is better in any way shape or form.

Cheers

True story: I saw Batman opening night with my girlfriend. She LOVED Keaton saying "I'm Batman". I used to sneak up on her and whisper it in her ear, it was our code for "let's have sex now."

Cheers
Well said.. & thank you for that.

I was not implying anything about the OT or the heavies being one better than the other though. I simply stated that your lack of clarity in your response was an OT syle response. After being overwhelmed by my work week lately, I didn't have time for such a "general" response & so I lashed out at you. I mean, at least give me a hint of what you're talking about. Simply saying... "I think you misunderstood me" is like telling me nothing. You're basically wasting my time if you give me no indication as to why I misunderstood you.

I know longer responses are frowned upon... but very short responses that don't say anything are also frowned upon. It' basically like I gotta read that & ask another question to get your point of view. Then I gotta keep up with the conversation & I'm only Sherdogging early morning before work & again after work... & if I need to go back & reference the whole convo just to remember what we're talking about... I really don't have time for all that. You could've just as easily told me why you thought I misunderstood you the first time, but as it standz I've had to review this convo twice now instead of once.

I see I did misunderstand you though... so my apologiez

I have fond memories of Keaton's Batman. My Nepoleon Dynamite comment was just saying that's the way I saw this new Batman. He reminded me of Nepoleon Dynamite with how he looked so bored n stuff.

I didn't catch that you were comparing Keaton's Batman. Sorry bout that.

Last edited:
Update: September 27, 2018

Hookerfire, Trans Raven, Beast Boy and Robin Assemble in First TITANS Poster

DoHceqzWsAAdwJf.jpg

Smh at Hookerfire.

Her hooker look is really official. I thought it was just for one episode or something. lol

Smh at Hookerfire.

Her hooker look is really official. I thought it was just for one episode or something. lol

What the..

Hooker on fire, Trans goth girl, Conor McGregor boy and Robin that stole Netflix DareDevil's suit and painted it, last he used the eyes mask from the 90's superhero movies.

{<huh}{<doc}

Hookerfire and trans raven may as well be their official names at this point

Back