TITANS (Season 3 Trailer; Returns Aug. 12, 2021)

New full trailer. Still a solid nope from me.

Why is Netflix being shown in the corner?
International deal for distribution rights. I guess the DC Universe thing's not gonna be worldwide so they had to let someone else show it so they would get some money back.

International deal for distribution rights. I guess the DC Universe thing's not gonna be worldwide so they had to let someone else show it so they would get some money back.
Ah. Their streaming service will flop if they keep laying eggs like this.

Better trailer than the first, but that was a looooooow bar to jump. The more we see of these trailers and clips the more it seems like they're all from the pilot, so hopefully Hookerfire gets a new outfit. Not that that's the only problem here, but it's one of the most visually obvious.

About 20 minutes into the first episode. Not at all what I expected. Darker and without as much cheese. Starhooker and beastboy haven't made their appearance yet though.

Dick Grayson being a detective and looking so young was a bit of a turn off but he makes up for it by being a violent sociopath towards criminals.

PS: fuck batman

About 20 minutes into the first episode. Not at all what I expected. Darker and without as much cheese. Starhooker and beastboy haven't made their appearance yet though.

Dick Grayson being a detective and looking so young was a bit of a turn off but he makes up for it by being a violent sociopath towards criminals.

PS: fuck batman

Where can I watch?

Where can I watch?

I haven't had cable in over a decade but I guess this is on DC's new platform so I guess you'd have to sub to it or pirate it.

I pirate all my stuff from (redacted). :)

I thought it was a cw show but I guess that's why bodies are dropping left right and center.

Last edited:
I haven't had cable in over a decade but I guess this is on DC's new platform so I guess you'd have to sub to it or pirate it.

I pirate all my stuff from (ill delete if its against the rules).

I thought it was a cw show but I guess that's why bodies are dropping left right and center.
You'd better delete and pm that message bro.

Ot
I was hoping theyd make a cartoon teen titans kind of show, which would be grand.
Im 33 and love the cartoon.

Kinda on topic

The DC streaming service is not bad at all.

They have all the Batman cartoons remastered in HD. They got all the good DC animated movies.

It also has DC comics old and new ones.

It doesn't have everything but I think its a good start for it

I liked the first episode.

Robin was really good. I never read any of the bloodthirsty Robin stories, so his violence was weird for me, but he was good. Not sure how he's a cop. Was Robin ever a cop in Gotham? Was his entire transferred cop story fake?

Raven was interesting, although the actress was a bit weak in some of her intense, dramatic scenes. Maybe she needs to get a feel for the role; not bad.

Beast Boy needs to get poached. I can't imagine ANY potential for that character on the small screen.

Koriand'r was the big surprise for me. She was great. I went in with the lowest expectations possible, but Anna Diop really hit it out of the park. There are things they could have done with this character in the exact story style that would have been better than a black girl with purple hair, which doesn't look like the original character on any level, but divorcing myself from the source, her character is cool. She even has some of the playful sexiness, although there is a lot more edge to her.

Solid third tier show. Will definitely watch.

Looks like trash. Especially Kori. Looks like a hooker with a weird tint to her skin.

They need to make him nigthwing asap a grown ass man as robin is weird and bring in damen as robin by the end off season 1

Looks like trash. Especially Kori. Looks like a hooker with a weird tint to her skin.

She's really good, actually.

She's not the character from the comics but she's cool.

The purple hair was definitely a mistake though.

So i saw pics of "comic accurate" costumes, for Starfire and Raven. Cosplayers still do it better.

Did anyone watch the first episode?

I gotta say....I was pleasantly surprised...It was pretty decent. Not great, but I wasn't bored, and didn't cringe.
Even Hooker Starfire wasn't bad. She looks a lot better in video than she did in those screenshots. WOULD

Back