TITANS (Season 3 Trailer; Returns Aug. 12, 2021)

Not bad but what da fak is going on with DC? Are their heroes connected or are they just randomly shooting heroes out of their asses on screen?

Well just saw trailer. On mobile so dont feel like linking. Was okay better than expected but don't expect me to get DC service because of this.
Beast boy is green, Starfire still sucks, Raven still meh.
Fuck DC.

A live action Teen Titans would be amazeballs if done correctly. Outside of the special effects, it should be a much easier franchise to keep relevant - with that many cool characters you don't have to write cornball drama at the coffee shop or wrap up ea episode with some moral to the story. I have zero confidence in this effort, but I'm at full mast thinking anout its potential.

I agree completely, but apparently the cornball coffee shop drama sells.

Almost as much as "I've known you for ten years and you've saved my life a dozen times but I don't trust you until the next time I trust you and then once again lose my trust in you."

Well just saw trailer. On mobile so dont feel like linking. Was okay better than expected but don't expect me to get DC service because of this.
Beast boy is green, Starfire still sucks, Raven still meh.
Fuck DC.

- Fake trailer removed -

Interesting. Not great.

Enjoyed the cover version, I have a soft spot for those.

Will absolutely watch.

Last edited:
Eh looks to amateurish. I like the original cartoon better.

"Fck batman" Screams emo and trying to hard to look cool.

And starfire is suppose to be a babe.
1fafa3bf6551799d901adbafa7ed95f1.jpg

Instead we got this

maxresdefault.jpg

7e50e0890cf5a3061db78b98d8fb0b6a.jpg

Interesting. Not great.

Enjoyed the cover version, I have a soft spot for those.

Will absolutely watch.

Holy shit.

That fucking cover is worse than Starfire's wig. Nirvana sucks, even Kurt knew that which is why when they gave him the MTV Unplugged spot and said, "don't do any covers", he did like 75% covers - his own songs are awful. He does have a great voice though and does great covers.

Now someone covers him, and they don't even sing - it's just some girl sing-talking the words at at .5x speed.

Wait, so it's not a show it's a movie now? And did they replace the black Starfire? And ripped off JL clips of Cyborg to the point I questioned if it was just a fan made trailer...

I clearly haven't kept up with the latest news on this, but holy Trainwreck batman

I
Wait, so it's not a show it's a movie now? And did they replace the black Starfire? And ripped off JL clips of Cyborg to the point I questioned if it was just a fan made trailer...

I clearly haven't kept up with the latest news on this, but holy Trainwreck batman
It is a series, exclusively on DC's digital service at this point. The service gets you comics and possibly other older animated series and movies. And probably old seasons of WB DC shows if not exclusive deal with netflix.

I

It is a series, exclusively on DC's digital service at this point. The service gets you comics and possibly other older animated series and movies. And probably old seasons of WB DC shows if not exclusive deal with netflix.

So why does that trailer say movie? And is the black Starfire still in it or no? I never saw her but saw another chixk who seemed to be a redhead that definitely wasn't raven

This trailer is so laughably bad and unnecessarily edgy. I will watch paint dry instead. Also, if you were going to give Robin that personality, then just make it Jason Todd. DC did the same thing with the Justice League Flash, he's called Barry Allen but he definitely has Wally West's personality. They thought Hal Jordan: arrogant test pilot meant, Hal Jordan: Van Wilder goes to flight school. Oh and just look at the personality they gave Superman. He is one mercurial asshole. It is not hard to make a hopeful "boy scout" work, Marvel was able to pull it off with Cap.

<{cruzshake}>

Last edited:
So why does that trailer say movie? And is the black Starfire still in it or no? I never saw her but saw another chixk who seemed to be a redhead that definitely wasn't raven
Lol just watched the trailer in this thread, it isn't the one I watched...so here is the real trailer

Last edited:
The fucked up part is the actress is actually kinda hot.
Not even kinda, she was fine as hell on 24 legacy. It bodes poorly (like Inhumans poorly) if your effects people make an attractive girl look like an alien tranny pimp.

Back