TITANS (Season 3 Trailer; Returns Aug. 12, 2021)

I'm legit shocked that they turned Teen Titans into an edgy try hard pile of shit

Dick Grayson breaking skulls and shooting people

smh

They took the Zack Snyder approach..turned that shit to 11 and are now releasing it on a streaming service

Lol just watched the trailer in this thread, it isn't the one I watched...so here is the real trailer

Yeah I just saw it on Twitter and realized what was posted here wasn't the same thing

Almost a mix of Jason Todd and Damian Wayne

The thing is, either of them would have been fine. They both have interesting back stories; sure, some people hate Damien but I think he's alright.

This whole taking a fan favorite character and fucking up their established personality is just bad decision making. It just reeks of boardroom bullshit devoid of any soul of the characters that people come to expect / see.

If you want an edgy Robin, cool, pick one of the edgy ones. Don't take Dick and turn him all around though. Especially if this is ONLY AVAILABLE on a streaming service - lol - I mean, who the fuck is going to show up for that besides people that actually read comics?

If this was on the CW or something, yeah, whatever, I assume most of the viewers don't care - they just know it's Robin, not a Robin. The people who are going to sign up for a DC streaming service though are going to be the ones that care and the ones they are alienating.

Obligatory.

4UFH47z.jpg

giphy.gif

KW4fkB4.gif

lol @ "fuck Batman"; so edgy. GTFO with this Teen Watchmen bullshit.

"Muh inclusive and racially diverse cast".

Where the Asian at.

LOL I love DC's continuing spiral into insanity. First Batfleck is snapping people's necks while wearing a trench coat. Now Robin is slitting people's throats and crushing their skulls under his boot. I've been laughing for the past 30 minutes.

LOL I love DC's continuing spiral into insanity. First Batfleck is snapping people's necks while wearing a trench coat. Now Robin is slitting people's throats and crushing their skulls under his boot. I've been laughing for the past 30 minutes.
BvS was a hugely flawed film, but in its defense: that was a vision of an alternative, post-Apokaliptic, future. It didn't happen in-continuity. The Titan's stuff still looks terrible.

That was terrible. Like take Iron Fist and Luke Cage and take any redeeming features out terrible.

Dick Grayson saying "Fuck Batman", using a gun AND crushing a guys neck with his foot?

They TOTALLY understand the character :/

Back