Title Heavy Bag Made in Pakistan???

Hi all! I'm new to posting here, but I've been an active reader for quite some time....

I've recently replaced my 10 year old Everlast heavy bag with a TITLE "Big Heavy" Pro Training Bag (the leather 150 pounder found here: http://store.titleboxing.com/title-big-heavy-pro-training-bag.html).

When the bag arrived last week, I was somewhat surprised to see that it had a 'Made in Pakistan' tag on it. I also purchased the TITLE uppercut bag and noticed that it is also 'Made in Pakistan'.

Title seems to have a good name as far as quality is concerned (well, at least around this forum).

Does it surprise anyone that TITLE bags are made in Pakistan? Or am I just being overly critical?

Micky

generally speaking stuff from pakistan is crap and thats why they have a bad reputation, same like how china is known for making cheap products. Doesn't mean good stuff cant be made there, just that for the most part its not. As others have said, theres a few companies that make good products. Any country in the world can make a top quality product if they are willing to do so by using high quality leathers, padding, stitching, etc. I have friends and family from pakistan, even they say not to do business with them <Eek2.0>

Back