Title Pro Mex 2.0

Benry

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Has anyone had a chance to try Title's new Pro Mex's? I bought a pair for a friend around 3 years ago of the original version and remember them being really hard and compact for training gloves. I know they're supposed to be bad Cleto Reyes knockoffs but I'm curious if they've gotten any closer to being half-decent or if the "2.0" means "made more cheaply" like Everlast seems to do.

Link for reference
https://www.titleboxing.com/brands/pro-mex/pro-mex-professional-lace-training-gloves-v2-0-2

More on the cheap end. A good comparison would be school textbooks. They say there are 15 editions when they really only change the picture of the cover rather than the content within. A training buddy of mine has these and he does not like the feel of them

More on the cheap end. A good comparison would be school textbooks. They say there are 15 editions when they really only change the picture of the cover rather than the content within. A training buddy of mine has these and he does not like the feel of them

Whack. Thanks for the good analogy and quick response!

Hi guys.
recently ordered Title Pro Mex Professional Training Gloves V2.0
I strongly advise against buying them!)) I can’t send them back, because I ordered them from USA, with delivery to Turkey.
Very low quality manufacturing. You can look at the photos. They position themselves as clones of Cleto Reyes - but this is an absolute lie!
I ordered Cleto Reyes Training Gloves with Hook and Loop and Pro Mex Professional Training Gloves V2.0 in the USA.
Cleto Reyes - great gloves! Even a simple glance shows the difference in quality between the two brands. When I bought the Pro Mex, I thought that they would serve as a substitute for Cleto Reyes. But I was wrong. TITLE made VERY BAD QUALITY! This sucks. Do not buy Title Pro Mex, do not repeat my mistakes!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    935.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    887.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    752 KB · Views: 5
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg