TJ and Cruz joking around while making a tire commerical together

Of the 3. Cody has always been the dick.

Just took all of sherdog for Cody to lose to see it.

I saw it during TUF & how he reacted with TJ leaving TAM.
TJ was right to leave.
He'd evolved past those midgets.

TJ's tattoo. You can see him holding the belt in the eye, with a second belt strapped to his waist

aoY6KjN.jpg

Meanwhile Cody's tatoo:

9nxSaXg.jpg

If TJ's is trash what is Cody's tattoo?

Tj's is really good work actually. Dope...

I respect TJ quite a bit as a fighter. He’s performed very well. He caught so much shit for leaving that pack of heaumeaux manlets like he left the crips or abandoned his children or some shit. Never understood the outrage and snake in the grass narrative. The guy went to a better gym. Time to move on. This team shit gets way out of hand in MMA. “I will never fight my teammate, my brother blah blah blah...”

Fuck all that. Go to war. Get that belt. Get that money.

We could use placement, and you have to admit the neck tats........

Professional fighters. They have jobs that are outside the norm. As a cage fighter, a face tattoo doesn't matter.
Not saying I like his neck tattoo (it's stupid) but it won't affect his "job" in anyway.

Cruz looks old.

I hope he never fights again.

Big fan

Naw, brah. The image in the eye is Tim Boetsch raising one belt in the air while getting a BJ from a blonde. It's his eye, so I guess that's his main hope and deam. To watch Tim "The Barbarian" Boetsch getting head while raising a championship belt.
Ahahahahahahah

They are professionals

As you could tell from Cruz commentating job

I love Forrest, but it would have been much more fun with Bisping.

Agreed

I don't think Forrest is relevant enough for the commercial and enough people know who Cruz and TJ are but Forrest in there just seems like a favor done for him or something, Bisping would've made that scene gold imo

I thought TJ couldn't get more douchebaggy but his Alabama trash tattoos make him look pathetic.

I hope Cody sends his head into Orbit. Go to Gandy heaven TJ.
so lemme get this straight... you're talking shit about TJ's tats, but you're openly rooting for the guy with neck tats?

giphy.gif

Agreed

I don't think Forrest is relevant enough for the commercial and enough people know who Cruz and TJ are but Forrest in there just seems like a favor done for him or something, Bisping would've made that scene gold imo

Forrest should be pretty known if people have followed MMA.
But he is (?) supposed to come of as a bit of a douche in this commercial. Something Forrest is not.
It would have been much more fun with a Bisping here also I could easily see Bisping stealing peoples parking lot irl.
Forrest would probably let you have it and wish you a nice day.

Professional fighters. They have jobs that are outside the norm. As a cage fighter, a face tattoo doesn't matter.
Not saying I like his neck tattoo (it's stupid) but it won't affect his "job" in anyway.

I don't care about his job prospects, it's the other 80% of life. Some day there's gonna be a bunch of people aging, and wishing they made better choices.

It's a job and having to act when you're not a trained actor, painful and full of laughs trying not to laugh.

Way better acting throughout than I've ever seen from Ronda.

Forrest should be pretty known if people have followed MMA.
But he is (?) supposed to come of as a bit of a douche in this commercial. Something Forrest is not.
It would have been much more fun with a Bisping here also I could easily see Bisping stealing peoples parking lot irl.
Forrest would probably let you have it and wish you a nice day.
Or Stipe. Just parks his car and gets off grumpily.

Back