TJ Dillashaw throws Conor under the Bus ('Afraid to Fight')

This should've been the reality:

T.j beat Cruz (don't believe Cruz won that fight)..He beats Cody and whoever before that and FRANKIE EDGAR should've moved down to 135 to fight T.J.

The Heavies is by far the worst sub forum here. It should be proud.

giphy.gif

http://www.lowkickmma.com/ufc-champ-says-he-wont-avoid-defending-like-afraid-conor-mcgregor/

107_Cody_Garbrandt_vs_TJ_Dillashaw.0.jpg

“This is a way to put a stamp on my legacy. I was a little hurt losing that split decision [to Dominick Cruz] and not being on a 13-fight win streak and being called the pound-for-pound best in the world.

In my mind, I should be No. 1. So it comes down to beating Demetrious Johnson to prove I’m the best, and it’s a huge thing for my legacy to be the double champ in two weight classes.

I’m not a Conor McGregor. I’m going to be active defending my belts. I’m not afraid to fight."

conor-mcgregor-ufc202-post-750.jpg

TJ is 135 champ and is actively pursuing Mighty Mouse at 125 to become a 2 belt champ.

Yea TJ wants to go down and fight the smallest fighter on the roster. You notice he doesn't say shit about going up to 145 and fighting Max Holloway.

I like TJ but he seems so unsure, Dom really fucked with his head it seems like he wants to prove a point that he's different or better than Dom. Half his interviews and his talks include "oh BTW I don't think I lost to Cruz it was close" "it was a split decision" you lost mate move on.

Conor had never fought at 155 in the ufc at that point of his career

Ah, I’m not a big McNugget fan so I haven’t kept up with it.

But he started fighting at 155, then dropped to 145 and got the fw belt in cage warriors, then got the 55 cw belt and came to ufc as a 45’er.

Was thinking the Siver fight was 55, didn’t realize Siver had dropped to 45

Anyway the first Diaz fight was supposed to be at 55, since that’s there he wanted to fight at to make anrun forntheb 55 belt, but Diaz was a late replacement and they went to 70 because Diaz didn’t have time for a proper camp to get in.

It’s not like Diaz had been fighting at 70 primarily and Conor moved up to 70 to face him , they fought st 70 out of convience because of the last minute replacement. Conor’s original fight was at 55

So, you want to beat on a smaller guy to claim a legacy. LOL

At least Conor McGregor moved up to 170 and fought, lost and won. That is a much better way of building a legacy.

If you want to build a legacy, call out Max Holloway. p4p is for people who move up weight, not down.

Like Conor did with Floyd, right?

"Look at him, his tiny head, his tiny legs, his tiny frame. He is TOO SMALL".

Conortards...

I just brought WWE 2K18 on PS4 and its great, I created a tag team of Jake the snake Roberts and Tj Dillasnake, the name of my tag team is called "Pure Venom". I can't wait to use them, I will defeat everyone online in my tag team matches, I already used them on single player in a tag match and we beat Earthquake and Typhoon

Ecmpv8b.jpg

B4GRdyZ8.jpg

wljakerobertsfact1.jpg

0908-jake-the-snake-get-well-09-300w.jpg

698523_ps4_b.png

Hell yeah I'm back into wrestling because I can create my fantasy tag team.
Does the game have all the old school ecw wrestlers? And how is online play?

http://www.lowkickmma.com/ufc-champ-says-he-wont-avoid-defending-like-afraid-conor-mcgregor/

“This is a way to put a stamp on my legacy. I was a little hurt losing that split decision [to Dominick Cruz] and not being on a 13-fight win streak and being called the pound-for-pound best in the world.

In my mind, I should be No. 1. So it comes down to beating Demetrious Johnson to prove I’m the best, and it’s a huge thing for my legacy to be the double champ in two weight classes.

I’m not a Conor McGregor. I’m going to be active defending my belts. I’m not afraid to fight."

TJ is 135 champ and is actively pursuing Mighty Mouse at 125 to become a 2 belt champ.

I rather TJ not defend at all than pretend he is taking a challenge by fighting a guy two weight classes smaller than him. lmao

Exactly. You have to go up to be p4p. Why? Because you can only get so much bigger. The chances of a guy fighting at 135 to gain athletically viable weight and fight at 265 are very low.

But if that guy moves up to 145 and is very successful, then moves up to 155 and is very successful. Then we can make a logical hypothesis stating that "if this fighter could gain athletic weight up to 265, then he would be very successful." That is p4p.

You have to show that you can fight at a higher reasonable weight classes to be P4P. Just because you can go down and beat a smaller guy doesn't mean you can move up and beat a bigger guy. But if you can move up and beat a bigger guy, then we can reasonably guess that you will be able to beat a smaller guy.

This is my understanding of P4P and I am sticking with it. In Boxing you have to move up weight-classes to be in the P4P discussion. Since boxing started the concept, I am going with their understanding of it.

I think all that shows is that you are good enough to fight guys bigger than you, i.e. Frankie. That should certainly move you up the P4P rankings, but I don't think it's a necessity.

TJ trying to beat up DJ literally shows nothing except he's 20 lbs bigger, and if it's not a convincing win, it becomes very obvious P4P MM is the better fighter, because that's what P4P means. Skill pound 4 pound.

Everyone giving tj shit for going down a weight class why don't you acknowledge that he already has basically gone up a weight class his whole career. If he can make 125 easy and fought at 135 his career it's pretty ballsy to begin with.

Everyone talking about Conor going up to win two belts; he probably had a harder time making 145 than tj will making 125

~DaViD~

This should've been the reality:

T.j beat Cruz (don't believe Cruz won that fight)..He beats Cody and whoever before that and FRANKIE EDGAR should've moved down to 135 to fight T.J.
What you believe doesn't matter. Cruz got the win. Deal with it.

He sounds like sour grapes

Wow!
So this is where the fans of the biggset star in the UFC are at now. And what a superstar he is, a guy able to sit on his ass and do nothing. You should tag along so you can both sit on your asses and do nothing, clearly interest in MMA will just distract you two from your noble goal.

Thats one way to look at it..except you're completely wrong. Ive moved on..if Conor fights, great...if not..no biggie. Lots of other great fighters to enjoy. Only time Im reminded of him is on Sherdog because of people like you. Still crying about who he's ducking..You should make money off Conor and charge him rent for that living space in your head.

Thats one way to look at it..except you're completely wrong. Ive moved on..if Conor fights, great...if not..no biggie. Lots of other great fighters to enjoy. Only time Im reminded of him is on Sherdog because of people like you. Still crying about who he's ducking..You should make money off Conor and charge him rent for that living space in your head.

LOL, You realize that by responding to this you invalidate your own argument, do you?

Back