Tj Dillashaw was getting stem cells few months before Garbrandt fight

Werdun

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sounds fishy to me.. tbh i could easily see stem cells added to usada list soon.

Heard this on the new joe rogan podcast with Mel Gibson. Its in the last 5 minutes.

Treatment for his knee? Or just getting some to have?

It's not totally illegal in us...

But prob will be soon... U know, cause it works so well and all

All the benefits of using steroids to help heal without all that added hormones (kinda) and muscle growth

giphy.gif

They accessorize nicely with his shoes.

Stem cells or Not, he was still going to beat necktats.

Cogar got knocked out by that bodybuilder and just never recovered since.

Sounds fishy to me.. tbh i could easily see stem cells added to usada list soon.

Heard this on the new joe rogan podcast with Mel Gibson. Its in the last 5 minutes.
Why would it be on the banned substance list ? Should Tylenol be ? How about massages ?

Get a grip

Isn't this more beneficial for you than the HGH Crocop got to heal up his shoulder?

Why would it be on the banned substance list ? Should Tylenol be ? How about massages ?

Get a grip

It's only legal in 4 countries for a start and even then only in restrictive cases like for treating arthritis.

If we're going to allow this we might as well allow TRT.

yeah that's whats awesome about USADA. you know thingfs that can make fighters better? faster, more explosive, more cardio etc? we're going to remove all t hat from the sport because fuck having a more exciting sport

Pretty sure Cody was too, went to Germany or something for his back.

Some guy said he'd give me a stem cell shot for 20 bucks he had them in the back of his van but it wasn't stem cells at all :(

Stem cells or Not, he was still going to beat necktats.

Cogar got knocked out by that bodybuilder and just never recovered since.
Did they really fight haha

It's only legal in 4 countries for a start and even then only in restrictive cases like for treating arthritis.

If we're going to allow this we might as well allow TRT.
oh wow a treatment to improve your recover from injuries, let's ban it!

Back