Tj Dillashaw was getting stem cells few months before Garbrandt fight

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Im telling u guys, little by little more and more is coming out on tj... he is totally flirting within the grey area.

Cody got stem cells in Germany too.

In fact, the UFC were the ones who actually found the doctor for Cody to do it and sent him over there.

When Cody hurt his back, Dana sent him to "his stem cell guy" in europe. It's a normal thing fighters do.

oh wow a treatment to improve your recover from injuries, let's ban it!

It's a grey area, there's plenty of banned steroids that would help athletes recover from injuries as well.

From USADA:

According to World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) regulations, “stem cell injections may or may not be prohibited, depending on how the cellular material is manipulated or modified for use.”

In most cases, stem cell therapy is allowed if no prohibited substances are added to the material and the stem cells are locally applied only to the injury with no intent to enhance performance. The sole outcome of stem cell therapy should be the return to pre-injury level of function, or a normal state of health.

As such, stem cell injections are prohibited if the product is modified in a way that can offer performance-enhancing benefits. WADA further clarifies that it’s prohibited to use both normal and genetically modified cells in any way if the process causes performance enhancement.

https://www.usada.org/what-do-athletes-need-to-know-about-stem-cell-therapies/

Sounds fishy to me.. tbh i could easily see stem cells added to usada list soon.

Heard this on the new joe rogan podcast with Mel Gibson. Its in the last 5 minutes.
Very unlikely they will be banned. A few reasons why not

1. They are not exogenous in nature. In that, they don't originate from outside of the body. They come from the body and are simply returned to the body
2. The only withdrawal /return ruled at the moment really cover oxygen transportation, so blood doping variably.
3. As long as the injection of cells is under 100ml (Wada 2018) in they avoid the iv rule

They would be prohibited if there's any sort of genetic modification (which there shouldn't be), or if there was some big in competition performance increase.

If they are to end up on the prohibited Its more likely under the athlete safety proviso but again that is unlikely

It's only legal in 4 countries for a start and even then only in restrictive cases like for treating arthritis.

If we're going to allow this we might as well allow TRT.
TRT destroys the body, look at Vitor

This stuff is medicine, also it’s a little more than 4 countries it’s legal in, but yea it’s still in a weird limbo cus baby Jesus cries thinking about it or something

Treatment for his knee? Or just getting some to have?

Collecting. They are a great conversation piece when friends come to house.

"What's that you got up there, Darth?"

"AHHH I see you have a discerning eye, Friend! These are called stem cells, aren't they amaze? And, much like you once upon a time, they can become anything, the difference, of course, being that they still have that optionality while you are a 9-5er with narrowly limited options in life. Astonishing, isn't it?"

"A bit if a cunt, aren't we, Darth?"

"You, sir, know me too well."

Last edited:
Basically anything that works gets added to the banned list. Even if it's for rehab. It's kinda BS.

TRT destroys the body, look at Vitor

This stuff is medicine, also it’s a little more than 4 countries it’s legal in, but yea it’s still in a weird limbo cus baby Jesus cries thinking about it or something

Vitor on TRT looked like a million bucks, he looked flabby before he got on it and flabby again after he got off it.

Pre-TRT in his early 30s
90964494-light-heavyweight-vitor-belfort-weighs-in-at-gettyimages.jpg

2afb4318e795336f625d4be2d311571b_crop_exact.jpeg

Randy, Hendo, Forrest and Todd Duffee were all on TRT as well and didn't seem too bad for those guys.

I'm basing most of what I know on stem cells from listening to the expert on the JRE who treated Bas and Dillashaw.

He said the therapy was legal in parts of the US, Canada, Japan and New Zealand, could be more places too but he didn't mention them.

There's a lot of countries allowing research but I don't know how many are allowing treatment.

When I had a stem cell transplant the whole ward smelled like cooked liver and onions. It’s weird as fuck. I had to constantly suck on candies to get this taste out and stop coughing. Full body transplant is a little different tho then some injections. I think it’s the stuff they use to,preserve the cells before treatment that makes it smell so bad.

Regardless I would watch Cody and TJ throw down two or three times. Good rivalry

Very unlikely they will be banned. A few reasons why not

1. They are not exogenous in nature. In that, they don't originate from outside of the body. They come from the body and are simply returned to the body
2. The only withdrawal /return ruled at the moment really cover oxygen transportation, so blood doping variably.
3. As long as the injection of cells is under 100ml (Wada 2018) in they avoid the iv rule

They would be prohibited if there's any sort of genetic modification (which there shouldn't be), or if there was some big in competition performance increase.

If they are to end up on the prohibited Its more likely under the athlete safety proviso but again that is unlikely

Yeah as long as its localised and small amounts but Mel Gibson got 10million cells injected into each shoulder and got pretty big for a senior citizen

37091C9800000578-3732206-Action_Mel_Gibson_is_putting_his_muscles_on_full_display_in_his_-a-13_1470779343267.jpg

blood-father-1.jpg

blood-father-video.jpg

Said it just re-energized his entire body and even helped grow his hair back, below is training for Expendables not long after he had it done and above is 2016.

Os-Mercenarios-3-Mel-Gibson-no-set-19Ago2013.jpg

Yeah as long as its localised and small amounts but Mel Gibson got 10million cells injected into each shoulder and got pretty big for a senior citizen

37091C9800000578-3732206-Action_Mel_Gibson_is_putting_his_muscles_on_full_display_in_his_-a-13_1470779343267.jpg

blood-father-1.jpg

blood-father-video.jpg

Said it just re-energized his entire body and even helped grow his hair back, below is training for Expendables not long after he had it done and above is 2016.

Os-Mercenarios-3-Mel-Gibson-no-set-19Ago2013.jpg

Pretty sure he got "big" by taking some stuff aside from stem cells

Back