TJ is gonna lose his next fight!

Ramon Antonio

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Everyone has heard the rumors about TJ Dillashaw being a serpent. Although conclusive evidence has yet to arise, I believe this post adds strength to those rumors.

We all remember the story about the garden of Eden, in which a serpent and a woman got us all kicked out of paradise. What does this have to do with TJ? More than you'd think. A close study of TJ's record shows that he has never had a winning streak longer than 4. As a matter of fact, the pattern is perfectly predictable by a simple formula. Total number of pro-fights divided by 5 produces a remainder of 0? TJ's gonna lose! Check it for yourself!
Ihr3OeV.png

It's clear that the number 5 is of significance, but why? Although I didn't put a lot of effort in this theory, I believe there's a symbolic connection between Christ receiving five holy wounds when he sacrificed himself for our sins, and God somehow sacrificing the snake in every fifth fight for misleading humankind in Eden.

TLDR:

Bet the house on whoever TJ's facing next! The snake has reached his maximum win-streak again!
Snake_Number_4_Four_Balloon_Child_Kid_Birthday_Party_Woodland_Animal_Wildlife_Safari_Balloons_The_Iced_Sugar_Cookie_Store_Supplies_512x.jpg

OH YEAAAAH I seen a thread like this a while back. Interesting little stat there.

If TJ fights Dom next he'll win.
If he fights Moraes next I'll favor TJ 65-35. Moraes is a scary dude.

Everyone has heard the rumors about TJ Dillashaw being a serpent. Although conclusive evidence has yet to arise, I believe this post adds strength to those rumors.

We all remember the story about the garden of Eden, in which a serpent and a woman got us all kicked out of paradise. What does this have to do with TJ? More than you'd think. A close study of TJ's record shows that he has never had a winning streak longer than 4. As a matter of fact, the pattern is perfectly predictable by a simple formula. Total number of pro-fights divided by 5 produces a remainder of 0? TJ's gonna lose! Check it for yourself!
Ihr3OeV.png

It's clear that the number 5 is of significance, but why? Although I didn't put a lot of effort in this theory, I believe there's a symbolic connection between Christ receiving five holy wounds when he sacrificed himself for our sins, and God somehow sacrificing the snake in every fifth fight for misleading humankind in Eden.

TLDR:

Bet the house on whoever TJ's facing next! The snake has reached his maximum win-streak again!
Snake_Number_4_Four_Balloon_Child_Kid_Birthday_Party_Woodland_Animal_Wildlife_Safari_Balloons_The_Iced_Sugar_Cookie_Store_Supplies_512x.jpg
Haha, intriguing theory. I never noticed that he loses every 5th fight like clock work. You may be on to something here.....

I personally think Moraes would finish him and I'm a TJ fan.

To people doubting the obvious. Who did God send to do his work?

Dominic Cruz. Cruz literally means cross, could it be any more biblical?

Raphael Assuncao. Raphael is literally an archangel who heals.

John Dodson. John? The gospel of John, aka the disciple whom Jesus loved.

Honestly, it’s clear as day!

Religious math>> mma math

Your on to somethin ts

Plus "Dominic" means "of The Lord". Thank you, TS, I was blind but you've opened my eyes with this thread.

Is there a Marlon in the Bible?

Back