TJ vs Cody 2 destined to be one of the greatest fights ever

Ananth

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
TJ vs Cody 1 was IMO the highest level MMA fight I'v ever witnessed. The pace and skill are unmatched.

Probably the best chess type fight I've ever seen. I'd love to have see TJ vs DJ, but this rematch is a good consolation.

Gonna be a another great one for sure
But hard to see tj losing after seeing cody shoot hoops and thats being 100% real
Tj has a pretty smooth shot i got him by ko again

TJ is P4P #1 at the moment.

Cody has lightning fast hands.

This fight is gauranteed to deliver.

Agreed,.... this should be another great fight. ...and I actually want Cody to win this one so we can have yet another rubber match / argument back & forth on the matter.

I was so tired of hearing about the 'bad blood' for so long,... but now they keep showing/ repeating ti so much it has actually become such a joke , it's become entertaining again - like some old, bad fad ,... it just keeps coming back around and you roll your eyes at it and shake your head.

Justin Buccholz should be special guest referee.

I think it will be one of the best rivalries for sure, but it's too soon.

All the promo and shit talk got pretty old with the last fight being dragged out for a year. Give us a break and give them a break. What if Cody wins? Are we going to see both of these guys waste 3 years of their prime fighting each other once per year?

Instant rematches of great rivalries is very poor management.

I'm certain it's going to be an exciting, extremely high tension fight as long as it goes on, but I also have this underlying feeling that it'll end early. Cody might land one of his bombs, or TJ might work his way to that chin before too long.

Extremely high level cage fighting for sure

I was super pumped for the first fight & although the matchup is good i just can't be as hyped for the second due to how quick they're making it considering the division has quality contendors. Both guys are the top of heap of mma though, can't be denied.

Been looking forward to this fight, I think a careful Cody beats an overconfident TJ. Garbrandt TKO rd 1.

TJ is P4P #1 at the moment.

Cody has lightning fast hands.

This fight is gauranteed to deliver.
How is TJ p4p over DC, Mcgregor or GSP?

I could see it being a little more tentative this time around, especially with the stakes being higher for Cody. TJ should be the favourite but I won't be surprised if Cody catches him when he overuses his movement again.

For as long as it lasts at least. Both those guys aren't looking to go to decision. TJ has more versatility, but Cody has the speed and a bit more pop on his punches (although his chin isn't as good). A coinflip type fight IMO.

TJ surprised me winning the first the way he did. Cody’s got the quicker/ better hands. TJ has the more diverse skill set. Does TJ maybe time a takedown. I will never forget the way Cody styled on Cruz. I feel like TJ is more of a complete mixed martial artist and he won the first fight standing. TJ should be the favorite, but my gut says neck tats via TKO still.

TJ's fight IQ along with his coaches' will help him prevail again. I expect another TKO from TJ in the 2nd round. TJ will put the range on him this time and mix it up differently to throw cody off to catch him with another kick to the head.

Awesome fight on paper but I can't let my expectations be too high.N'Gannou vs Lewis was our last kick in the grapes and it's often the big fights that get cancelled or change.I'll wait till fight night to start getting psyched like usual.

Looking forward for the rematch .

TJ vs Cody 1 was IMO the highest level MMA fight I'v ever witnessed. The pace and skill are unmatched.

Probably the best chess type fight I've ever seen. I'd love to have see TJ vs DJ, but this rematch is a good consolation.
Stfu with your chess shit.

Some people said the same thing about Wonderboy Vs Till and Ngannou Vs Lewis. Calling it a chess match.

I don't want to watch no fuckin chess. I want to see battleship.

A6qK4x.gif

Should be a great bout and I think TJ takes him a gain.

Still don't get the insta-rematch so it loses some of its luster based on that as well.

Back