TJ vs Cody 2 destined to be one of the greatest fights ever

So am I to expect a rubber match if Cody wins and a continuation of the constipation that is happening in the BW division thanks to TJ's clout chasing?

Been looking forward to this fight, I think a careful Cody beats an overconfident TJ. Garbrandt TKO rd 1.

How is TJ p4p over DC, Mcgregor or GSP?

By being a better fighter than the three of them.

GSP is all time p4p, but he's basically on an encore performance now, if he ever fights again.

Both said... Let me bang bro... for the first meeting. I expect nothing less than fireworks for the rematch.

TJ vs Cody 1 was IMO the highest level MMA fight I'v ever witnessed. The pace and skill are unmatched.

Probably the best chess type fight I've ever seen. I'd love to have see TJ vs DJ, but this rematch is a good consolation.
Chessmatch throwing bombs ^^ won't be long before a brutal ko

Honestly, both of these guys are great fighters. Truthfully, I think TJs coaching, planning and mind state are far and away better than Cody's. That said, Cody has power than can change a bout. Unfortunately for him, it's undone by his chin being slightly mediocre and his ego being so large.

This fight could be an amazing bout. It could also end in three minutes. I can't stand Cody. I don't dislike TJ and think he's handled this whole deal well and maturely. I hope it's fucking phenomenal.

Both said... Let me bang bro... for the first meeting. I expect nothing less than fireworks for the rematch.

They're going balls to the wall. This could be FOTY type shit.

not realy tj is the more complete fighter and ground game cody just uses his boxing too much

I think Cody is going to be very tentative. He has been KOed before (ever been dropped?), and hasn't had a tune up fight to get his confidence back. Even though he did drop TJ in the first fight, I see him trying to pick his shots more, and TJ himself not engaging from fear of being caught. Goes to a decision.

A6qK4x.gif
Woooo,

Edgy.

whats all this he has no chin? LOL, he wasnt even stiff or anything LOL. why does everyone act like TJ knocked out Cody like Francis did Overeem? Fucking sherbros lol

Awesome fight on paper but I can't let my expectations be too high.N'Gannou vs Lewis was our last kick in the grapes and it's often the big fights that get cancelled or change.I'll wait till fight night to start getting psyched like usual.
I agree that the most hyped fights are generally the most disappointing. But, as far as Lewis goes, that wasn't the first time he looked like he'd rather be anywhere then in that cage.

I can't wait till Cody reclaims his championship. He would have won the first fight if it had been ten, twenty seconds longer. He had Dillashaw almost finished near the end of the round.

If Cody can defeat Dominick Cruz at his own game, and if he can nearly have TJ finished in the very first round, I'm pretty sure he can make the right adjustments and defeat him in the rematch.

<{cruzshake}>I don't agree

This was basically the fight <codychoke>until the k.o.

It's got great potential. Two very great, fast fighters

Dillashaw by first or second round KO.

The second round of their first fight showed that Cody pretty much can't do anything at kickboxing range, once TJ keeps it there, he should take it without much trouble.

Back