TJ vs Cody 2 destined to be one of the greatest fights ever

TJ is P4P #1 at the moment.

Cody has lightning fast hands.

This fight is gauranteed to deliver.
Beast vs predator was also guaranteed to deliver.
Rematches most often lead to more hesitation then more action. Let's see the fight before handing out medals. @Ananth

Really stoked for this rematch.

I was rooting for Cody in the first one, and will root for him again in the second.

If Cody can learn to keep his hands up as he pulls back, I agree. But if he solely relys on headmovement, he is going out again.

I like Garbrandt but his chin is just way out there during and esp after exchanges

I think Snake cracks him

Garbrandt can come off one dimensional due to his love for teh boxing

It would be better if it wasn't an immediate rematch.

Two of the most modern styles with legit world class athleticism and skill, I wish fights like these would get the spot light to elevate our sport more than the freak shows but I’m excited regardless.

I think it could end in the last 90 seconds of the first or halfway through the second, however if it doesn’t I thought we could see an all out technical war. I love this fight and can’t wait to see these guys throw down. I’m picking TJ but with power like Cody has anything can happen.

I think Cody is going to be very tentative. He has been KOed before (ever been dropped?), and hasn't had a tune up fight to get his confidence back. Even though he did drop TJ in the first fight, I see him trying to pick his shots more, and TJ himself not engaging from fear of being caught. Goes to a decision.

I don't see TJ not engaging.

He went straight back in there after getting dropped in the 1st round and turned the tables, what makes you think he would be tentative in the 2nd fight?

It would have been had Tj defended his title once or twice and Cody won two fights to work his way back up the title. Immediate rematches are bogus and make fights feel more like coin flips. Still I hope it is a fun fight but it'll just feel dirty if Cody wins and Tj doesn't get a rematch

TJ vs Cody 1 was IMO the highest level MMA fight I'v ever witnessed. The pace and skill are unmatched.

Probably the best chess type fight I've ever seen. I'd love to have see TJ vs DJ, but this rematch is a good consolation.
It’s like chess with shotguns. It’s good to see another sherdogger hyped for this fight. It’s one of the best fights UFC can make at the moment. People hate on both guys for their personality but the truth is both guys are extremely technical and advanced in kickboxing... and neither is a wrestling slouch... I can’t wait

Cody sleeps him in the first

@Hardkore
Imo the worst thing that happened to Cody was dropping TJ in the first. He got too cocky and was going head hunting, which lead him to getting countered and TKOd. If he had taken his time and let the KO come organically, he would have won.

I’m a huge GSP fan and loved the Hughes fights. But this is right there and going to be awesome. Both very skilled and very exciting.

Back