TLC 2018: Changes

Who is fucking going over?

• Becky

• Asuka

• Charlotte

Results are only viewable after voting.
but the hope was there
giphy.gif

First off, this was a super busy card. They crammed a LOT into a 4ish hour window. It started pretty slow and peaked at the end. The show overall was pretty middle of the road but the last 3 matches were well worth the price of admission. Full breakdown here:

One of the very few weekends I work...and at night for that matter and I miss it all...

FTGE

Ronda Rousey had a great match @warriorscomeout

I’m going to watch that new Joshi Queen they brought in, can’t remember her name at this moment.

Kurwa buddy, she’s the best.

I absolutely fucking hate WMMA because the girls are two decades years behind the guys so basically 1995 level MMA. Most WWE bitches should not be in the ring but they are because they’re either fucking Dunn, famous and/ or family with somebody, like the Bellas, Maries, Lanas, Foxes, the Fatties and that leaves Natty, Asuka, Becky, Bayley, Banks, Cross and Charlotte (fuck off Honda even though you’re better than Faxs) but I can watch Joshi even though I don’t really like bitches fighting because they do it at a level that a Baron Corbin never will achieve and they are usually better than an Orton match.

Ironic thing is that Moolah and WWE are 60%/40%. responsible for the level of US women’s wrestling with one running her whorehouse and the other running the Vince/Dunn/Laurenitis/Russo whorehouse. Heyman didn’t help as well.

Last edited:
Back