To all boxing and May fans

Its not a fact that cody would do better against floyd though. You don't know if conor's pressure and unorthodox technique will give may problems. So quit stating opinion as facts.
Cody is a 5'7" righty with a 65" reach. He isn't going to get near Floyd.

Haha the kid is going to look like a fucking idiot getting countered for every punch he throws

Conor and his more deluded section of fanboys have no idea what's about to hit them. But all this talk is just going to make it all the more hilarious when Floyd beats him down and stops him.

So whenever a mma guy develops his standup ability to the level of it being great, he becomes a boxer? Because right now, before Conor won or lost, I already these arguments propping up claiming Conor was a boxer all along.

Can a mma fighter have an outstanding standup yet still be considered an mma fighter and not primarily a boxer? Where is the difference by which we could recognize an "mma" style from boxing when both are fighting in boxing?
If you have an urge to hug other men and roll around on the ground in their sweaty embrace, you're not a boxer.

Conor and his more deluded section of fanboys have no idea what's about to hit them. But all this talk is just going to make it all the more hilarious when Floyd beats him down and stops him.

Yeah we do.
Best.Defensive.Boxer.Ever.

He's still getting knocked the fuck out.

Get the fuck out of my thread with flame wars and answer my question in the TS.

Back