To everyone who says adesanya is not legit

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
There was a young man called cassius clay, before the first sonny liston match he fought an english fireman (henry cooper), who almost knocked him out, the people started to doubt him. He was a massive underdog in the title match and everyone know what happened in that bout. I think Israel is a outstanding fighter and the only man I think is nightmare for him is yoel romero, maybe weidman too

Are you saying Israel is going to change his name?

Not impressed, bump me when he beats someone who you actually heard about.

To all the doubters: once upon a time there was somebody else completely unrelated that had one/some not very impressive performances. That person turned out to go on to have many great performances.

giphy.gif

Chael: If Cassius Clay had mic talent he'd be working for Vince McMahon for triple the money.

I don’t know what comparison is more ridiculous. Comparing Adesanya to Ali, or comparing Vettori to Cooper lol

I'm sick of people comparing Israel to the GOAT Jon Jones. Jon is only a year older yet look what he's achieved in his career so far. Israel will NEVER be on Jones's level.

Anderson Silva was submitted by Japanese cans, therefore the next tall lanky black guy who gets submitted by a can... is the next Anderson Silva.

Never call Ali Cassius Clay bro.

Saul: A man has the right to change his name to vatever he vants to change it to. And if a man vants to be called Muhammad Ali, godammit this is a free country, you should respect his vishes, and call the man Muhammad Ali!

Morris: His mamma call him Clay, imma call him Clay.

Saul: Then you're a putz. All of you are putzes. They should change the sign outside from My-T-Sharp to 'ze Three Putzes.

He moved ok but his striking was awkward and not very effective. Thought we would see Sylva v Leben last night instead saw Phil Davis vs Bader

I don’t know what comparison is more ridiculous. Comparing Adesanya to Ali, or comparing Venutti to Cooper lol
israel and ali both have the same height and reach, vettori is bigger and stronger than cooper but is not a fair comparative, differents sports

There was a young man called cassius clay, before the first sonny liston match he fought an english fireman (henry cooper), who almost knocked him out, the people started to doubt him. He was a massive underdog in the title match and everyone know what happened in that bout. I think Israel is a outstanding fighter and the only man I think is nightmare for him is yoel romero, maybe weidman too
Lets take it down a notch- He's done nothing (yet) to make me think prime Anderson or Bones.Flip side of coin , I'm not going let last nights pedestrian performance effect an opinion ,either.
Lets not reference Ali just yet.

Just trying to be subjective but fair .

israel and ali both have the same height and reach, vettori is bigger and stronger than cooper but is not a fair comparative, differents sports
I meant their skills and resume and standing in the respective sports.

Back