To everyone who says adesanya is not legit

There was a young man called cassius clay, before the first sonny liston match he fought an english fireman (henry cooper), who almost knocked him out, the people started to doubt him.

How or why do you think Cooper was a fireman?
Without Clays corner cutting the glove Copper would have probably won too.

He almost loses to Vettori and now only Romero and maybe the Chris give him issues.

Lol..considering he almost lost last night to a fighter nowhere near that level and also dropped a round to the can he fought in his UFC debut...that is false

that better be the last decision win I see him in.

He's still a prospect. Right now he'd get murked by all of the top fighters but he has potential once he rounds out his game.

Definitely worth watching but fucking lol at him already beating everyone but Weidman and Yoel.

Dude looked good to me, like to see him fight in the ranked 12-8 next.

There was a young man called cassius clay, before the first sonny liston match he fought an english fireman (henry cooper), who almost knocked him out, the people started to doubt him. He was a massive underdog in the title match and everyone know what happened in that bout. I think Israel is a outstanding fighter and the only man I think is nightmare for him is yoel romero, maybe weidman too

he beats most strikers yes.

he loses to most wrestlers. Weidman beats him easily.

Israel good fighter for sure but his ground game needs a lot of help his long way from fighting top 5 fighters. Put him in there with elites he'll end up like Ngannou and Rodriguez.

Also Israel is not the best kickboxer either again sure he looks good clowning on bum in New Zealand but when he goes to top org like Glory he struggles and can't win the title. Same goes for MMA too.

Brunson hits him so hard he thinks his name is Palestine

Haha fair enough XD.

Poor melvin, there was a time he was the next big thing! A veteran in the sport and highly touted during the golden age!
Yea, he's absolutely not a middleweight either haha! Took it on short notice as well. Tough to watch that fight really unless you're a huge Adesanya fan. Which luckily i am

The kid is exciting ...but has a lot to work on.

Israel good fighter for sure but his ground game needs a lot of help his long way from fighting top 5 fighters. Put him in there with elites he'll end up like Ngannou and Rodriguez.

Also Israel is not the best kickboxer either again sure he looks good clowning on bum in New Zealand but when he goes to top org like Glory he struggles and can't win the title. Same goes for MMA too.

did you see his title fight for glory? a lot of people think he won it. There was one round in it either way. And Jason Wilnis is the best of the best. Him, Simon Marcus, Artem Levin and Joe Schilling are a toss up for best in the world at that weightclass.

Saul: A man has the right to change his name to vatever he vants to change it to. And if a man vants to be called Muhammad Ali, godammit this is a free country, you should respect his vishes, and call the man Muhammad Ali!

Morris: His mamma call him Clay, imma call him Clay.

Saul: Then you're a putz. All of you are putzes. They should change the sign outside from My-T-Sharp to 'ze Three Putzes.
Pure awesomeness reference. Coming to America in this bitch.

There was a young man called cassius clay, before the first sonny liston match he fought an english fireman (henry cooper), who almost knocked him out, the people started to doubt him. He was a massive underdog in the title match and everyone know what happened in that bout. I think Israel is a outstanding fighter and the only man I think is nightmare for him is yoel romero, maybe weidman too
Clay was young.....Style-BendOver is 29 pushing 30 and just slipped by Marvin Rigatoni.

Dumb comparison to say the least.

The Liston fight was fixed.

Back