to KO elite striker Aldo is much more difficult than KO basic striker Khabib

I agree,

Aldo is also a legit GOAT at FW.

Khabib is forced to close the distance to dominate McDuck, that gives Conor a chance each time to land a brutal counter.

As I said in another thread, I think the guy is a piece of ducking shit - but credit is due when its due and doing that to Aldo deserves respect.
Duck....steps up and fights the best fw wrestler (his apparent kryptonite) on 2 weeks notice. One hits the fw goat. Rda pulls out and fights Nate two weight classes up and loses, steps up to fight nate again after getting embarrassed. Fights lw champ veteran alverez who is known for good wrestling, good chin, and good cardio. Then does a cash grab fight vs mayweather which anybody who knows jackshit about boxing knows it was gonna be a loss for Conor.

Its almost like the top draw of a sports entertainment company understands its not all sport, its prize fighting. Title defenses dont equal money, legacy means fuck all, ask DJ.

Michael Johnson tagged Khabib A LOT in his fight, the russian looked rocked

Johnson is a great striker, but remember Nate whooped his ass (and was not because of cardio issues, Nate is just a better boxer)

Conor schooled Nate on the feet until he gassed

MMA math is not valid, both we all can agree Conor McGregor is a better striker compared to Johnson, the guy who was able to punch Khabib a lot.

Conor against Aldo just needed one punch, Khabib allowed a lot against Johnson
Your grasp of basic English exceeds your grasp of fighting.

Johnson is a great striker, but remember Nate whooped his ass (and was not because of cardio issues, Nate is just a better boxer)

MMA math is not valid, both we all can agree Conor McGregor is a better striker compared to Johnson, the guy who was able to punch Khabib a lot.

Takedown threat for $1000
trebeck.gif

Not when the elite striker wants to strike with you and the worse striker will do anything he can to avoid striking.
To avoid the strikers means to attempt a takedown. To attempt a takedown means to brave the strike.

Floyd took Conors soul. We will see that during this fight. Khabib easy TKO in 2nd round.

It's hilarious to watch Conor fans show their insecurity like this...

They are working themselves into a state of mass delusion are literally going to get Conor laughed off the forum with all these delusional threads that people will bump after he gets destroyed<{CMPALM}>

Ummm...MJ won the first by a clear margin. His output then decreased in round 2 and even more in round 3 which were the rounds he lost.

Can we see a connection?
He did not win the first wtf lmfao Khabib dominated him on the ground for most of that round so bad that I think some judges had that round as a 10-8 going into the third before Khabib finished him.

Oh have we talked before? Sorry, I'm not a little bitch who keeps names .
Obviously you are the little bitch keeping names because I didnt mention anything about before. Exposed.

There's a three inch and 30 pound difference between just the size of Aldo and Khabib.

He did not win the first wtf lmfao Khabib dominated him on the ground for most of that round so bad that I think some judges had that round as a 10-8 going into the third before Khabib finished him.
The Nate vs MJ fight...

Well no shit....but it doesn't matter cause Conor was in aldos head like I bet he'd never experienced in his career. He rushed in like a fool and paid the price for fighting on emotion in the worst way possible. Khabib I don't think makes that same mistake. The correlation your trying to make is retarded

Kahbib is better grappler than a guy who has tapped out 3 times has ever fought. He is also bigger, Conor struggles with that. Nate didn’t whoop Johnson either he was getting beat for the first part of that fight.

Khabib wont be striking much i would imagine.....

The MJ fight Khabib got cracked but he took it pretty well.

People over exaggerate how "Hurt" he was.

An exhausted Barboza stunned him as well. Conor might very well put him on queer street at some point in the fight.

An exhausted Barboza stunned him as well.Conor might very well put him on queer street at some point in the fight.
When did that happen? I remember Khabib getting basically 10-8 rounds in all three rounds. I remember Barboza partially landed a spinning back kick but it did not get a reaction out of Khabib.

WHAT is most important is Khabib didnt panic when he was rocked. He knew exactly wht to do and smashed Johnson.

Bad for Conor cuz he only has TKO power. Look at his record mostly tko wins. Big difference between ko and tko power.

Aldo is Conor's only ko in ufc and i feel it was a fluke. Especially after seeing Aldo eat 4 punches from Stevens and didnt faze him.

But Barbosa's strength is kicking, which is a huge no no against wrestlers. He doesn't use teep kicks a lot, which is probably the safer kick to use against a wrestler standing square in front.

An effective counter to a wrestler is having good boxing to catch them coming in low. If Conor tries spinning roundhouses he's getting RNC'd.
That is a very good point. I do think Barbosa is more well-rounded but he certainly relies on kicks more than Conor. A fun fight to be sure, finally.

Do you fanboys really believe that continually saying Conor will win is going to make that come to fruition?

None of your bullshit analysis will matter when he’s on his back like this:53F8B723-F94C-42BB-9F55-842C4310E7A2.jpeg

It is harder to KO someone who will be defending than Aldo who opened up in order to strike.

Back