To Lee - Most Memorable Streetfights ?

peterp

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey Lee, just wondering if you could details some of your more memorable streetfights. I know the lads here love hearing that kinda thing

Enson told us a gem about an encounter with Yakuza

I'd love to hear your stories

I live in Australia now but was born and raised in Kent, England

cheers

and what do you think of pele? was he good on the feet?

pele who reed ?

Enson told us a gem about an encounter with Yakuza
WHERE CAN I HEAR ABOUT THAT ENCOUNTER

I think I have 2 start hanging round with lee Murray when I finish my Collage in america and move back to Uk, I will follow him round with video camera and tape all of his Encounters.

We both so maybe He could Spar with me sometime it wud be a honour 2 be KOed by him!

remcos got some good street fighting storys of me. ask him!

fight storys never get boring , what about any one that posts on here , even not pro fighters any of you lot got storys to tell why we wait for one of mr murrays ?

i dont really look for fights but they come some times, not to long ago i got into one, guy came at me while i was getting in my car , i thought i was dreaming it seemed fake, he hit like a bitch, my nephews hit harder, now lie, then i was snapping out of it, like hey this is not dream fight back, i was training vale tudo at the time so i clinched him and slammed him, then his dumb ass freind broke it up just as i was on top of him.

i guess thats a loss, but it would have been differnt if he came to me face to face.

NEXT......

Nah mate u never loss sounded like he was on floor and his mate saved his ass cause he knew what u was about to do to his face or his limbs

Definitely not a loss, it would have been better if you kicked his friend's ass too though :D

Originally posted by mr.tapout04
i dont really look for fights but they come some times, not to long ago i got into one, guy came at me while i was getting in my car , i thought i was dreaming it seemed fake, he hit like a bitch, my nephews hit harder, now lie, then i was snapping out of it, like hey this is not dream fight back, i was training vale tudo at the time so i clinched him and slammed him, then his dumb ass freind broke it up just as i was on top of him.

i guess thats a loss, but it would have been differnt if he came to me face to face.

NEXT......

Dude u put now instead of no!
Great stiry though I wudnt say u lost, more like a draw.
Streetfight rules: No1 wins a fight unless sum1 gets KO'ed or Gives Up!

I don't think that you guys hsould encourage talk about street fights... MMA needs to try to get away from the image of thugs having a tear up outside pubs

Lee,
No I mean no disrespect....But if you think merchandising your image as a streetfighter will sell....Cool,
Just keep in mind the UFC is moving painfully forward from the SEG days...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back