To Lee - Most Memorable Streetfights ?

Originally posted by guichoke

So now this guy dont want to fight anymore. Alexis is like - fuck that, your fighting 3 minutes, get your pussy ass back up. Its disrespectful to go crazy for 30 seconds and then quit cos your gassing and getting hurt.

Alexis is the man.

to lee!:
you say the best stragegic in a streetfight is to be the one that hits first. Well, don't you get into trouble since you start punching and are a martial artist, i know i allready got screwed by puncing back!

Yeah that was good haha.
When me and Alexis where putting the gloves on this guy he was saying some crazy ass stuff. "yeah put these gloves on so I can spar this muthafucka" *crazy incoherent mumbling*

He went friggin' crazy for 30 seconds and I mean 100% power grunting and hooking Lee like he owed him money. He was totally ruined though.

I dont think he was a smart fighter just a guy who had a lot of streetfights and usually won in less than 30s. The time past that was all new ground to him.

haha, when I jumped lee to stop him punching him the tune had changed to "wow, man I thought we were just sparring" looking all teary eyed.

It might seem harsh but the guy did deserve it. Lee didn't trip over the guy pushed him over some chairs when he got up I saw the look in lee's face just a little squint in his eyes and i though oh man , haha.

He was also the same style in Grappling and we had to try and clam him down before he broke his own neck.

It was all cool at the end of the session and we talked to him he seemed cool and calmer then. He said he'd be back next session but we never saw him again....

the end.

Originally posted by British^Bulldog
I have not seen him roll nor am I in any real hurry to
Im trained by John Donehue and Chris Brown
To me he is just another Tito, his record cant keep up with his mouth and attitude.
It'd be good to see Severn win actually haha

You train with John Donehue? Ive heard some good things about him. How is he as a trainer??

Originally posted by dormath
Lee Dexter thanks for your time its good to hear that your rep is well ernd

the last brit i fought was Freeman and he hits like a mule the only guy i was not able to knock out in a street fight but i still won i got him rubber leged but thats all i could do to him he feel down it was ended.

But after hearing these storys i dont think i will want to fight either of u but it would be fun.

Thanks again
Dexter good luck getting back in the game
Lee hopfully u can shut tito up.

you fought Ian Freeman and beat him wtf???????

Yes these are good street fight stories. I heard some people talking shit about street fights and MMA. Don't most people realize that is what organazations liket he UFC were originally started for. Is to make it more like a street fight. To see what types of discplines were the best in a street fight enviroment. I don't think there is a damn thing wrong with street fighting just as long as you don't start them. If the other guy starts it then bust um first. I would love to hear anymore street fights you guys have. Especially from Remco, Lee, and Dexter. and also from Ian

Originally posted by guichoke
Heres one om behalf of lee - not really a street fight, but pretty funny.

Went down to London shootfighters one night, where i train regurlarly. Its a great place to train, though im very much just a face in the crowd. We have some elite fighters such as James Zickik, jean da silva and of course, Lee Murray. Plus Paul and Alexis the two main coaches are top draw.

So anyway, last night this kid turns up no ones seen before. Hes a big guy - looks like a bodybuilder - american guy, lots of bling bling. Walks in like he owns the place with his one of his mates.(prick)

This kid walks up to Alexis - says hes a fighter, hes 20 years old and sees himself in UFC within a year. Says hes come down cos he wants to spar. Alexis says - sure, u can after the warm up. And this kids like - nah, i dont need to warm up. Alexis says - you gotta.

The warm ups some tough conditioning, and this guy has gassed in about two minutes and sat off the mat. When the warm ups over we start doing some drills, but when we see this kid gloving up with lee murray were all watching. We all get shouted out for stopping, so we spend the next five minutes pretending to train - but every guy in the room is watching this kid and Lee.

So alexis says - ok mate, u can have three minute to start with. You need a mouth guard? Kid says - no, i dont need a mouth guard.

They kick of, and this kid comes at lee like a rageing bull - with no semblance of technique. Hes just street fighter style crazy aggression. Lee backing off and covering, evertually lee trips and falls into some chairs. Now this kid thinks hes won.

Lee gets up and they start again - its the same, this kid goes crazy again, and lee is covering. 30 seconds go by and the guys gassed. Lee then proceeds to knock the shit out of him until hes semi concious on the floor.

So now this guy dont want to fight anymore. Alexis is like - fuck that, your fighting 3 minutes, get your pussy ass back up. Its disrespectful to go crazy for 30 seconds and then quit cos your gassing and getting hurt.

So at this point no ones even pretending to train, were all just an audience. This kid eventually gets up after a lot of abuse, his pride is clearly hurt. He comes at lee like a maniac and gets the shit knocked out of him again for his trouble. And this kids calling time! time! While lee is still punching his arrogant face. Alexis evntually stops it, and trys to re-set, as they've only been going about 90 seconds. But the guy refuses to continue. I guess he knew that another 90 seconds with lee would probably land him up in hospital.

By the end of class this kid would have cleaned the shit off your boots with his tongue if you told him to. Props to him for not being knocked spark out. What can i say - if your gonna be dumb, you better be tough! And dont fuck with the London shootfighters.

remeber that lee?

How much do you think this guy weighed??
Did he have a lot of weight on Lee?

Originally posted by kungfu_ralphy
Yes these are good street fight stories. I heard some people talking shit about street fights and MMA. Don't most people realize that is what organazations liket he UFC were originally started for. Is to make it more like a street fight. To see what types of discplines were the best in a street fight enviroment. I don't think there is a damn thing wrong with street fighting just as long as you don't start them. If the other guy starts it then bust um first. I would love to hear anymore street fights you guys have. Especially from Remco, Lee, and Dexter. and also from Ian

yeah dude, we should all just fight in the streets, fuck the cops, lets fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Doutzy
How much do you think this guy weighed??
Did he have a lot of weight on Lee?

id have put him about 210 or so

you dont care about getting blood all over you and shit? and getting aids and whatnot over stupid shit and thre was a story here in cleveland someone got in a fight a punched some dude once and killed him. well whatever rocks your boat. i cant believe some dude hasent beat you bloody with brass knuckles or a taser.

Want to make some money? Here's a book idea: "The Art of the Streetfight" by Lee Murray. Write a book about streetfighting and how to win. Garuntee there are plenty of people looking for tips on how to handle themselves in real situations. You can demonstrate some techniques, give antecdotes, etc.

Dude that other bad ass street fighter, Ricco Rodriguez already wrote it, as you know he's so aggressive in the cage and is more of a real street fighter than Lee.

Originally posted by BallsUpBrother
Dude that other bad ass street fighter, Ricco Rodriguez already wrote it, as you know he's so aggressive in the cage and is more of a real street fighter than Lee.

you think ricco rodriguez was a bad ass street fighter. can't be that bad ass that he got knocked out by tim sylvia in less than 2 minutes than can he. another boy from team punishment that got his ass whooped Tiki by Lawyler then Ricco from Tim

the guy made a dumb statement and I made a dumber statement but come on man, you don't think Ricco's a great street fighter?

when im in a streetfight i always land the first hit and it awlays messes the bitch up or knocks him out. The people in my neighborhood usualy go up in your face and when he starts taklin in my face i just land a big ass headbutt to his face and its usually over

This Thread never gets old so , has there not been any new street fights l8ly dex or lee ?

Thanks SOOO much for the time and information.

It is great that you give so much!

Seriously, especially with your workload

thank you

Back