To Lee - Most Memorable Streetfights ?

I'm bored at work so I read this whole thread (just the posts by lee and dexter), this is hilarious. Lee needs to get his visa situation fixed so we can watch him knock someone out.

This thread is great, Lee Murray is a hero honestly the first time i ever saw him i saw his aura, i actually saw it. ;o)

great stories guys keep them coming.

Now Dexter and Lee are cool and all, but threads of street fights always seem to get my eyes rolling. Maybe it is the UK, so I cannot comment, but most street fights in the US nowadays can wind up deadly very fast. I was a cop for eight years in what was then the US murder capital. I have seen too many blown off heads due to 9mm, .38 and tech-9 firearms. Although I do not doubt the accuracy and skill of Dexter and Lee as fighters, I do believe that street fighting is something to be avoided entirely.

Just a quick true story of almost 9 years ago. Some drunk guy was trying to get into a club in Detroit, but was bounced out badly by 2 of the doormen. The guy was reportedly fucked up pretty bad. Later that night, the guy's homeboys came visiting with .45s. They shot and killed one of the two doormen. The doorman had the right side of his head blown clear off. When I got there with some other units, we saw a huge pool of blood on the ground, pieces of brain and cranium splattered on the wall and all over the place.

Street fight maybe in the UK, but in the US be prepared to gun fight.

Just another passing note, remember Alex Gong, one of the best strikers in his weight class and how he was killed by a gun?....

true post, plus we have evolved to havign guns in the uk.

did you read dex's post about straightener's i think this is the answer to every problem

Originally posted by Ross P
This thread is great, Lee Murray is a hero honestly the first time i ever saw him i saw his aura, i actually saw it. ;o)

great stories guys keep them coming.

I don't get it. . . What color was it?

I got one.

I've been vacationing in turkey for about 3 weeks now. About 2 weeks ago I was at a club in Istanbul with this girl I met. I was walkin back to where we were sitting when I accidentally bumped into some guy. I probably had 10 lbs on him. He followed me back to my seat.

When I looked up at him he goes "Wot's the fucking problem man?!", obviously looking for a fight. I reply with "nothing" and he says again "Well then WOT THE FUCK was that?". I stand up and he says "Do you wanna fockin fight?!". He was all up in my face probably 4 inches away. Right when the words came out of his mouth I headbutted him right on the bridge of the nose and followed it with a left hook which landed right on his jaw. He was KTFO and kicked out of the club because several people around us told the bouncers he started it. Good times.

Originally posted by Copper
Now Dexter and Lee are cool and all, but threads of street fights always seem to get my eyes rolling. Maybe it is the UK, so I cannot comment, but most street fights in the US nowadays can wind up deadly very fast. I was a cop for eight years in what was then the US murder capital. I have seen too many blown off heads due to 9mm, .38 and tech-9 firearms. Although I do not doubt the accuracy and skill of Dexter and Lee as fighters, I do believe that street fighting is something to be avoided entirely.

Just a quick true story of almost 9 years ago. Some drunk guy was trying to get into a club in Detroit, but was bounced out badly by 2 of the doormen. The guy was reportedly fucked up pretty bad. Later that night, the guy's homeboys came visiting with .45s. They shot and killed one of the two doormen. The doorman had the right side of his head blown clear off. When I got there with some other units, we saw a huge pool of blood on the ground, pieces of brain and cranium splattered on the wall and all over the place.

Street fight maybe in the UK, but in the US be prepared to gun fight.

Just another passing note, remember Alex Gong, one of the best strikers in his weight class and how he was killed by a gun?....

Good post. I was just thinking about this when I was reading through the thread. It seems it is nice and safe to 'street fight' in U.K. it is a totally different thing in Brazil and USA.

From Gary Goodridge about street fighting:

"Believe it or not, but I am actually a pretty peacful person outside of the ring. I was never one to throwdown on the school yard and fights have never come my way since I became a pro fighter. It never gets you anywhere to get in street fights. People get hurt sometimes even killed. Besides that there is the legal side of it. You can lose everything and have your life change forever just from on little altercation.

My advice for everyone, save fighting for the ring where you get money for it."

Originally posted by Lee Murray
heres one.it was when i first started in mma i was fighting in ring of truth one of lee hasdall shows it was the night before my fight i went in to a local pub in south london to collect some money off someone for some tickets and the boxing was on the big screen prince nassem was fighting a guy called bungu so i stayed to watch it so i sit down,this guy stands right in front of me i ask him to move over nicely so i can see the screen he says "no you are sitting in my seat you can stand up and wacth it like me"so i said no one was sitting in it when i came in, he replies"i am not moving and thats that"so i get up,as i get up he puts is face right in my face so i spanked him with a right hook he was out cold then is mate came running at me so i hit with a straight right left upper cut he went out cold as well there was two bodys on the floor not moving and i broke my left hand pretty bad then the man behind the bar comes charging at me as well so i grabbed him in a thai clinch and kneed him 2 or 3 times in the face he was out cold as well but face was pissing with blood so i left the pub jump in my car and went home,when i got home i looked at my knee and i had a piece of skin on it from the mans head and i could not close my hand when dexter came to my house in the morning he looked at my hand and said i could not fight we need to go hospital i said fuck that shit i have not train for nothing i am fighting so we went to the arena and i fought a guy called mike tomlinson i tape my hand up and just used my right i caught him with a few good rights he was rocked so he took me down then i caught him in a keylock on the ground and won the fight after that i went to the hospital and got my hand plastered up it was broke in 2 places.
Cool story, thanx for sharing, Lee.

Originally posted by Lee Murray
i use chokes a lot the average guy dont no how to defend a choke.i was in the toilet in a club and i got fighting with a bouncer i got his back and choke him out then i layed him in a big puddle of piss on the floor.
LOL,:D

Originally posted by mikelw
I got one.

I've been vacationing in turkey for about 3 weeks now. About 2 weeks ago I was at a club in Istanbul with this girl I met. I was walkin back to where we were sitting when I accidentally bumped into some guy. I probably had 10 lbs on him. He followed me back to my seat.

When I looked up at him he goes "Wot's the fucking problem man?!", obviously looking for a fight. I reply with "nothing" and he says again "Well then WOT THE FUCK was that?". I stand up and he says "Do you wanna fockin fight?!". He was all up in my face probably 4 inches away. Right when the words came out of his mouth I headbutted him right on the bridge of the nose and followed it with a left hook which landed right on his jaw. He was KTFO and kicked out of the club because several people around us told the bouncers he started it. Good times.

Thats fuckin' sweet, I always wanted to head butt someone except I'd probably just hit them and fall over KTFO of myself

Back