To the adults in the room: Things you LIKE about Donald Trump

Brilliant
Your kind doesn’t live with the common folks so you don’t care hat they come into the poor peoples neighborhood. You just call them racists and deplorable for not loving it. Then you come and here and brag about seeing a burka at starbcks one and not being offended. Correction, you don’t go to Starbucks because it’s too mainstream. So you saw one as you drove past and he seemed nice.

He withdrew from the Paris climate agreement.

He's improving relations with North Korea

Basically Got rid of ISIS.

His tax plan appears to be helping the economy.

His approval of the Keystone pipeline.

Extended VA health care benefits.

I like how he's cracking down on illegal immigration.

I don't like how he's meddling in Syria and the revolving door of cabinet members, but imo he's not doing a bad job. I don't think that he sets very good example to children and wish he would be a little more professional, but he's still getting the job done.

This is kind of childish, but I find the way he triggers SJW's very amusing as well.

Keystone pipeline

Help fix issues regarding tax inequality with the tax reform

Pushing towards actual progress for America

I don’t like attacking Syria or bowing down to Israel

His less bullshit attitude..he’s willing to be a dick in public..unlike some others who are just willing to be dicks in private..

Ummm I like that he doesn’t drink, I guess.
To quote Tyrion Lannister, “Do you know how weird that makes [Trump] seem to normal people?”

I think his wife has carried herself with as much class as can be reasonably expected, being married to her husband.

To quote Tyrion Lannister, “Do you know how weird that makes [Trump] seem to normal people?”
I’ll take his weird qualities over his maniacal ones . Ideally neither though.

Your kind doesn’t live with the common folks so you don’t care hat they come into the poor peoples neighborhood. You just call them racists and deplorable for not loving it. Then you come and here and brag about seeing a burka at starbcks one and not being offended. Correction, you don’t go to Starbucks because it’s too mainstream. So you saw one as you drove past and he seemed nice.

I live in one of the biggest refugee neighborhoods in the country, you shameless moron. While I understand your impulse to assume every person who is smarter than you chooses to live in richer/whiter areas than you, since that is what you would do, but it's not the case. Some of us don't care for that sterility.

I think his wife has carried herself with as much class as can be reasonably expected, being married to her husband.

Yeah, this really doesn't impute to him, but I do think Melania has really exceeded what could reasonably be expected of her given the circumstances.

If you act like Trump does in the part of the world where she grew up, you're not long for this world.

I think he's pretty funnny. Not sure if he means to be or not.

Don "Vito" Trump ;)

th

I like his constant use of superlatives, everything is always the best, greatest, or worst.... Believe me
His daughter has the best body, the best breasts, she doesn't have breast implants, she's always been very voluptuous, and yes Howard, you can call her a piece of ass. :p

Back