To the OG’s... Pride FC, All day - All day!

That Bisping pic is classic, just like pride.

I thought he went to lift the big cheque and trophy in the sky?

Waiting when Ready…

check_trophy_markcoleman_ebay.jpg

Man...

How fortunate were we to have seen Pride?

It was a spectacle of amazement.

Most of my favorite MMA memories are with Pride FC back in 2004-2007 era and all the GP's they did throughout the years. It had the best judging system / rounds / rules. When Pride died I never thought I could be so sad from something MMA related, glad I got to go to Pride 33 in Vegas before that happened.

Our Pride Champs and contenders became UFC Champs…

antonio_nogueira_prev.jpg
quinton_jackson8.jpg
FabricioBelt.jpg
Anderson-Silva-Wearing-UFC-Champion-Belt-333x500.jpg
champ.jpg

Dawg, I don’t think people understand, Fedor came out of nowhere… unless you were following Rings, no one knew who this guy was. He was an afterthought against Heath. Heath was the man due to the War he had w/ Big Nog, and here comes Fedor…

giphy.gif

That damn cut from from TK's elbow may have prevented Fedor from taking the whole RINGS tournament. But who knows? Fedor was still young at that point. I wonder if Nog or Hendo or Randy could have beaten him around 1999 or 2000. He took the belt from Nog a few years later. That was a lot of time to improve in between but its possible he was always better than them. He does seem extremely damn skilled in all his RINGS footage.

That damn cut from from TK's elbow may have prevented Fedor from taking the whole RINGS tournament. But who knows? Fedor was still young at that point. I wonder if Nog or Hendo or Randy could have beaten him around 1999 or 2000. He took the belt from Nog a few years later. That was a lot of time to improve in between but its possible he was always better than them. He does seem extremely damn skilled in all his RINGS footage.

No one considers that a win. He moved onto bigger and better things.

Fedor vs Randy, that was the fight to have… man, he stopped Nog’s train… we were all on that bandwagon. Choo Choo!

Back