To the wrestling Experts of Sherdog, Who's wrestling Is better between Lee and Khabib?

So you're a self-proclaimed intellectual, who can also magically beat my ass, presumably you mean with your fingers, using your keyboard, on this forum.

Yeah, I'd say you're a huge fucking dweeb.
been doing martial arts for half my life bruh.

u talk big for a fat fuck. Also, this is 2018. Find some better words to insult someone

been doing martial arts for half my life bruh.

u talk big for a fat fuck. Also, this is 2018. Find some better words to insult someone kid.

LOL, you and every other fuckin' dweeb on these forums has been doing martial arts for "half [their] lives." Do you realize how corny you sound right now?

This is really too easy.

Smdh.

LOL, you and every other fuckin' dweeb on these forums has been doing martial arts for "half [their] lives." Do you realize how corny you sound right now?

This is really too easy.

Smdh.
I could almost guarantee 90% of this forum has never stepped Into a gym, without question.

but yeah, It's on me. I prob shouldn't waste time and energy responding to peasants.

I'm a three time NCAA Golden gloves wrestler and I can tell you that lee is far superior. Not in the clinch, but in traditional free style greco catch wrestling, he takes the cake.
giphy.gif

I could almost guarantee 90% of this forum has never stepped Into a gym, without question.

but yeah, It's on me. I prob shouldn't waste time and energy responding to peasants.

So some fucking bum on sherdog, can "almost guarantee 90% of this forum has never stepped into a gym, without question."

Oh geez, thanks for the guarantee buddy, I'll be sure to wipe my ass with it.

Maybe instead of traveling on psychedelic journeys you should change your name to MasculineDreams. You clearly have an alpha-male complex, got picked on quite a bit in middle school before you undoubtedly dropped out, and are focused on expressing how tough you are to everyone over the internet.

Like, this is some serious clowning dweeb.

So some fucking bum on sherdog, can "almost guarantee 90% of this forum has never stepped into a gym, without question."

Oh geez, thanks for the guarantee buddy, I'll be sure to wipe my ass with it.

Maybe instead of traveling on psychedelic journeys you should change your name to MasculineDreams. You clearly have an alpha-male complex, got picked on quite a bit in middle school before you undoubtedly dropped out, and are focused on expressing how tough you are to everyone over the internet.

Like, this is some serious clowning dweeb.
cool story brah

It's just funny when clear losers try to talk shit / troll is all. <{outtahere}>

cool story brah

It's just funny when clear losers try to talk shit / troll is all. <{outtahere}>

Yeah I'm sure everyone is laughing at you. :)

I'm going to start charging for these lessons soon. I'm too nice.

Kevin Lee is a better wrestler

but once Khabib has you down (and he is good at it, utilizes multiple disciplines like sambo), he takes away your HP like a video game and sucks the life out of you

better wrestler - Kevin Lee
better grappler - Khabib
more dangerous - Khabib

Eddie Alvarez and Kevin Lee are the two toughest matches in the division for Khabib. I think Eddie Alvarez is a tougher match because he comes with heavy hands. Kevin Lee is really bad in the stand-up, which negates Khabib's questionable standup.

The average person probably doesn't know that Lee's wrestling Is very very good, he Is no joke In that department. Had he continued wrestling In College, would've accomplished a lot.

That said, I was just wondering where his wrestling ranks with Khabib.

I understand wrestling but It's not my field of expertise, was just curious If brighter minds than myself In that regard could elaborate.

College wrestling <<<<< Dagestan mountain bear wrestling

Lee gives Khabib nightmares but i doubt the fight will happen

Pure wrestling - Probably Lee. When he shoots it's alot smoother. Khabib did Sambo, not wresting. When he shoots a double or a single he almost never gets it. But he gets them to the cage and then he trips them or some shit. Most of Khabib's takedowns are trips, and that is because a big part of Sambo is also Judo.

So...

pure freestlye wrestling - Lee

Overall grappling - Khabib

What makes that fight interesting is that Kevin does have a wrestling base which helps AND he's strong as shit, and we've all seen what happens when Khabib goes against someone with similar strength or even more strength (Tibau).
Khabib did sambo,judo and wrestling.

OK, I'll be the stupid one. There's no way to tell since we've (i've) never seen them wrestle. The only way to answer the question would be something like 3 matches each folk, freestyle, grecco. The results or at least the matches would tell us who was better.

I think Khabib uses wrestling better in mma. His top control is on another level, and I can't remember anyone working better from the clinch.

JMO, but it is mine.

Back