To tip or not to tip

No I'm letting you know when you are an asshole your shit gets fucked with. I'm not debating morals I'm speaking facts, so if your cool with not tipping and repeating establishments you are certainly committing to drinking/eating tainted product. I do it all the time as do many others. We just laugh about it. You lose and we lose l but you start the process

Cool story bro...seek help

OH blah blah. Love how the people who won't tip anyone and laugh about it then tuck tail and cry assault. I'm happy to be a raging asshole if you are an asshole. We know where all the cameras are dumbass. You treat me like shit I'll do the same to you.

You are a piece of shit even when you arw tipped you are a piece of shit. All of you fuckers will be replaced with automation.

OH blah blah. Love how the people who won't tip anyone and laugh about it then tuck tail and cry assault. I'm happy to be a raging asshole if you are an asshole. We know where all the cameras are dumbass. You treat me like shit I'll do the same to you.
Damn homie you still work in the IHOP?
Just from reading this post, I remember a thread from about a year ago about this same shit.

No I'm letting you know when you are an asshole your shit gets fucked with. I'm not debating morals I'm speaking facts, so if your cool with not tipping and repeating establishments you are certainly committing to drinking/eating tainted product. I do it all the time as do many others. We just laugh about it. You lose and we lose l but you start the process
Can we get a ban for the person who admits to fucking with peoples food? Its kind of a big deal.

So I was lazy to cook tonight and went to get something to eat at that same Boston Pizza.

Horrible service or should I say nonexistent service.

tipped 1$ - should have been 0.

Anyhow, it's not that fucking hard of a job - do your job and you'll get a tip slack then get less than minimum or nothing.

Won't happen. Just stating the facts. Idk why people think we care about patrons who literally cost us money to work for them. I've always found this logic funny. People against tipping always have their arguments and tend to even gloat about how they love stiffing us. At the end of the day your more than welcome to come to a restaurant and give a server the shaft but if you do it multiple times at the same restaurant your food or honestly probably your drink is tainted as fuck. Servers are like a family and unless your at a very high end restaurant we don't give a fuck. The non tippers attitude is "fuck the server it's not our problem" our attitude is usually "fuck the customer who is messing with our ability to feed our family" its not that you just don't tip its the fact that you also cost us a rotation in seating. Instead of getting a decent normal person we get stuck with you and fucked, so we fuck you back.

I always tip...but I gotta know . ... what's the worst thing you've done to someone's food or drink?

So are people getting sick with all these entitled asshole fucking with peoples food?

I always tip...but I gotta know . ... what's the worst thing you've done to someone's food or drink?

Honestly the point of my post isn't to give excruciating details about what happens to those who do us dirty. It's just to enlighten the asshole on here what happens as a general rule of thumb. Once again I'm really shocked that people don't think this happens. Your literally costing us money to help you. Like we give a fuck.

More like karmic retribution.

I told a story you don't like to hear. Sorry bout your luck. You people sure are sensitive. No one's seen the movie waiting? No one's thought, hmm treating the person who literally handles my food from point a to b badly isn't an intelligent decision? Jesus.

Must be awful always having to remember to think about the tip. I've never tipped anyone, not even myself.

I told a story you don't like to hear. Sorry bout your luck. You people sure are sensitive. No one's seen the movie waiting? No one's thought, hmm treating the person who literally handles my food from point a to b badly isn't an intelligent decision? Jesus.
I'm coming down to Abilene to kick your ass.

Give me an address.

Also, can I crash for a couple days, bro?

Where I live, you cannot win. Tip too much and you're an arrogant asshole...too little and you're a cheap bastard. Took the family out last weekend to a mid-range resto (Mooon Cafe) and the bill was $15...I tipped p50, or a dollar. It was good service and they even served my beers with an icy mug. It's not US tipping culture, but there are expectations from the American customers, so if you don't want them to spit your food, you tip a bit.

So basically there's a guy in here committing a crime and bragging about it? And apparently getting away with it?

What a world WE LIVE IN.

Just don't think you like the truth. Funny how you don't have much to say now knowing your shit just gets fucked with.

The truth that youre a shitty person that does stuff to peoples food? I mean im find with that truth

I went out for supper last night after work because it was a long hard week of work. Exhausted. Went to a sushi/japanese food place I like to go to. Service is always good - regardless of when I've gone there - early, late, busy, not busy.

So of course I tipped generously - 20%.

Part of the job is to make a customer feel like their hard earned money is being well spent - All aspects of the restaurant business are TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY POCKET not the other way around. Do your job and you wont have to feel the need to turn to criminal behaviour as way of getting back at patrons whose money are the reason you have a job.

Back