Today, I start lifting

Bros, I've been lifting for a week. Whether body training or legs training, i'm going as hard I can, lifting the most I can. Usually 3-4 sets of 12 reps. As a result, I've been getting extreme muscle soreness. From what I've read, this is an essential part of bulking muscle building, and that it's essential to load on proteins during the rest period for the muscles to develop.

And i've been doing exactly that. I've calculated my protein intake needed for bulking, and I've been eating slightly more to stay on the safe side. I'm adding a fair amount of carbs in the mix during the pre-workout part of the day. I'm going for a clean bulk, so no junk food and short-term solutions.

Now, back to the lifting part, there's plenty of opinions on the internets, often contradicting. Other articles I've read suggest that I should take it easier.

Please advise sherbros: Intense workout sesh followed by 2 days of rest, or 2 milder seshs followed by one day of rest ?

I'm an ectomorph btw.

Not sure is serious...

You've been lifting for one fucking week and are already going as hard as you can?

I think you need to take about a solid month just to get the lifting technique and form down with moderate weight. Then gradually increase weight and intesity. Lifting hard every day or even 5-6 days a week is for the experienced lifter.

Like 96% of dudes that start at the gym, you'll drop out in about 6 weeks because lifting at that pace is too intense. You'll immediately start coming up with excuses. I stopped lifting because I started school. Or I got a new job. Or my car broke down and I had to take the bus, etc., etc.

Going strong, 1 year and 2 months later.

My form has become much better, and my dick pic game has become much stronger.

I advice every sherbro who doesn't lift yet, to get into it, bros.

Like 96% of dudes that start at the gym, you'll drop out in about 6 weeks because lifting at that pace is too intense. You'll immediately start coming up with excuses. I stopped lifting because I started school. Or I got a new job. Or my car broke down and I had to take the bus, etc., etc.

I'm the 4%, bitch !

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Just subscribed to a gym. I want to take my good looks to the next level, and be healthier and stronger in the process.

From this day henceforth, my dearest Shertards, you may refer to me as "dude", "bro", or any combination thereof.

If you want any advice on lifting, hit me up bros.
Dont skip leg day training legs sucks but you have receptor sites in your quads that produce more testosterone than anywhere else. Make sure to do your cardio too.

you better get the squats in boy, THE KING OF ALL EXERCISES

If you need a hand with your nutrition, @supra can be your personal chef.

Just remember to return his tupperware, it's literally all he's got.

Just subscribed to a gym. I want to take my good looks to the next level, and be healthier and stronger in the process.

From this day henceforth, my dearest Shertards, you may refer to me as "moron", "dumb ass", or any combination thereof.

fixed it

How do you subscribe to a gym? Do they send you weights in the mail?

From this day henceforth, my dearest Shertards, you may refer to me as "dude", "bro", or any combination thereof.

do it Mark

Back