Today's School Shooting? Highline College in WA State

What motivates copy cat killers? any shercologists in here?

maybe the media posting the faces of the victims and crying on national television for hours on end doesnt help.

I really hope this is a false alarm.
I live in WA and haven't seen shit about this and my friends that are super tuned to current events haven't sent anything my way about it

I live in WA and haven't seen shit about this and my friends that are super tuned to current events haven't sent anything my way about it
Sounds like maybe some dumbfuck lit off some firecrackers in the parking lot? That is the best I can read so far about this being a false alarm. No injuries yet reported and we're over an hour in.

It's definitely "a thing", there is definitely a huge police response to Highline college with reports of shots fired.

Sounds like maybe some dumbfuck lit off some firecrackers in the parking lot? That is the best I can read so far about this being a false alarm. No injuries yet reported and we're over an hour in.

It's definitely "a thing", there is definitely a huge police response to Highline college with reports of shots fired.
That college is right near the SeaTac airport is why there's such a fast police response.

That part of the Seattle area is pretty.. well, it wouldn't look out of place as a set for The Wire.

That college is right near the SeaTac airport is why there's such a fast police response.

That part of the Seattle area is pretty.. well, it wouldn't look out of place as a set for The Wire.

I've done A LOT of reading about the green river killer and SeaTac area was seedy as fuck back then. I guess it hasn't changed.

I've done A LOT of reading about the green river killer and SeaTac area was seedy as fuck back then. I guess it hasn't changed.
I stayed in a Motel 6 near the airport to pick up a friend that was flying in for a visit from Utah.

PRETTY sure I saw/heard a drug deal right outside my window

I would have slept on top of the blanket with clothes on. I've stayed in a few motels like that. It always leaves me with a bad feeling.

NRA sends hopes and prayers. And Bribes.

I stayed in a Motel 6 near the airport to pick up a friend that was flying in for a visit from Utah.

PRETTY sure I saw/heard a drug deal right outside my window
Oh, I'm sure you did. Back in the day I had a buddy who went up to Federal Way to buy a bunch of weed and got duct taped to a chair at gunpoint and robbed for his $.

That brings us up to 24 school shootings in 46 days

Absolutely disgusting

I would have slept on top of the blanket with clothes on. I've stayed in a few motels like that. It always leaves me with a bad feeling.
I slept in a chari

Oh, I'm sure you did. Back in the day I had a buddy who went up to Federal Way to buy a bunch of weed and got duct taped to a chair at gunpoint and robbed for his $.
Jeebus

".... So you wanted to be a gangsta?"
I watch that episode of South Park where they build up the area around Kenny's house and feel like 100% it's modeled after Seattle and my town.

Back