Tom “Fire Kid” Duquesnoy

Can he wrestle?

<DisgustingHHH>

He ain't beating TJ or any of the top 5, so don't matter.

They should book him against Sergio Pettis...nice matchup at 135

He looked pretty average against Terrion Ware

<DisgustingHHH>

He ain't beating TJ or any of the top 5, so don't matter.
Yeah, why not get rid of all fighters ranked outside top 5. Young, old, prospect, veteran, it don’t matter. Kick their bum asses out of the UFC! They’ll never beat anyone elite anyway.

You see how dumb that sounds?

<{clintugh}>

dec89d57-2bae-49b5-a946-7c05ff863960-jpeg.455705

That’s a funny looking French flag.

When’s he coming back? I only remember him cause the first thing he mentioned in the post fight interview after his last fight was going on ‘vacation’.

dec89d57-2bae-49b5-a946-7c05ff863960-jpeg.455705

That’s a funny looking French flag.

When’s he coming back? I only remember him cause the first thing he mentioned in the post fight interview after his last fight was going on ‘vacation’.

UFC 232 vs Nathaniel Wood

I remember there was a fair bit of hype arround him until he ran into stamman(?)... fire kid has crisp striking. Look forward to future matchups

Yeah, why not get rid of all fighters ranked outside top 5. Young, old, prospect, veteran, it don’t matter. Kick their bum asses out of the UFC! They’ll never beat anyone elite anyway.

You see how dumb that sounds?

<{clintugh}>

Ok. You tell me who he beats in the top 10 then?
He already lost to #10 Stamman.
Rivera, Sterling, Munhoz, Dodson would have their way with him.
And Moraes, Lineker, Garbrandt, and TJ finish him. Cruz would win
a lopsided decision by outdancing.

But he is only 25. He does have good striking, so who knows.
I see him as a top 10 guy at best, but that's my opinion, I am a nobody.

<NoneOfMy>

I remember there was a fair bit of hype arround him until he ran into stamman(?)... fire kid has crisp striking. Look forward to future matchups

Yeah exactly this.

Cody Stamann loss took the wind out of his sails, then after Ware he took time off.

But @Vulcan is right, he’s coming back against Natahaniel Wood at UFC 232.

And I’m predicting a new and improved FireKid

I don't think Wood is very good, he has terrible striking defense. I think Duquesnoy will look good here. Would be cool to see a matchup between Duquesnoy and Petr Yan.

Back