Tom Arnold vows to take Donald Trump down

It?

• Total voters
Didn't Avenatti predict that Cohen would turn against Trump when the pressure got too hot?

Tom Arnold is irrelevant. If Cohen did actually record ALL of his convos and they aren't attorney/client protected, it is likely that Cohen could actually take tRUmp down

Trump said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

Lol in a world where trump can be president, why can’t Tom Arnold take him down? We have to be in the matrix this shit is too funny

Tom Arnold is irrelevant. If Cohen did actually record ALL of his convos and they aren't attorney/client protected, it is likely that Cohen could actually take tRUmp down
this will be it this time.

200.gif

Okay, now I'm nervous. Tommy "The Truth" Arnold does not fuck around. Impeachment by the end of the month is all but but guaranteed. It was a fun ride while it lasted.

What planet did I wake up on?

What planet did I wake up on?
After Tom Arnold takes down Donald Trump he will win the Democratic nomination and become president of the United States of America.

Last edited:
The more you fight Trump the stronger he gets. Don't say I didn't warn you.

You say that, but people in Trump's inner circle know that Trump doesn't fear anybody, anybody except Tom Arnold. Tom Arnold's audience here isn't the viewing public, it's the president of the United States, we're just along for this crazy ride.

I predict Trump will call Hillary to ask for advice on how to convince people he doesn't like to commit suicide.

Last edited:
Tom has a shitty double leg and Trump is known to have good TDD.

Back