Tom Arnold vows to take Donald Trump down

It?

• Total voters
History would not look kindly on this generation as we elected a big orange reality TV personality that was then taken down by a has been actor.

History would not look kindly on this generation as we elected a big orange reality TV personality that was then taken down by a has been actor.
Dont underestimate tom arnold man....he stomached years of rosanne sex id say thats gotta be mentaly tougher than marine boot camp!

I can see Arnold and Rosanne in a car laughing making racist jokes together. Narrative is normal.

That is the most painful pose I've ever seen for a picture. Is Arnold supposed to be smiling? He looks like he's staring at an oncoming vehicle.
That pic alone has Tom in at the top spot of my 2019 celebrity death bracket

The latest con-man has stepped up to the task, I see. Didn't the American audiences already get enough of Michael Wolff, Stormy Daniels and Avenatti?

Lol in a world where trump can be president, why can’t Tom Arnold take him down? We have to be in the matrix this shit is too funny
Trump is smarter than some dumb people think

He was good in True Lies though, I'll give him that.

Here is another one. This guy has got some serious problems. Trump is NOT in trouble if its up to Tom to take him down. Arnold seems to just slowly lose it over the course of the interview....

Back