News Tom Aspinall will defend his Interim Heavyweight title in a rematch against Curtis Blaydes at UFC 304 in Manchester, July 27

Who wins?

• Total voters
This is what's likely to happen: Dana has been going back on his word about "the UFC always makes the best fights, unlike boxing!" to placate Jon Jones and give him an easy HW title defense to cement his "legacy" and him and Stipe retire :rolleyes:

Most of the fans know this is a sham and Aspinall is the true #1 contender who Jones is content to duck.

Jones will probably get arrested, pop on a drug test, get injured or just plain back out. This will cause Dana to blow a gasket and start bad mouthing Jones like he did Francis. A couple of years go by without a real HW champ and Dana goes off Ozempic and gains 40 lbs back and starts drinking heavily.
Its pretty weird internet dweeb behavior to say that about Dana.

Like he gives a fuck. He'll wipe his tears with a hookers ass after a couple dozen 6 figure hands of blackjack.

Such a weird fanboy nerd thing to think he gives a fuck about shit like that.

This HW title is so important it's not even headlining and is behind a Leon Edwards and Belal Muhammad fight. That's the big money Aspinall is drawing for the UFC.

Expecting blaydes/aspinall to both shit on Jon on the way to the event

Why anyone wants to see this I don't know aspinal shouldve fought Cyril Gane.

And Curtis unless this guy has done a 360 he's lost every fight that mattered and is the guy everyone's the guy everyone smokes Tom needs to get some big names and Gane is like the only one besides Tom

And Curtis unless this guy has done a 360 he's lost every fight that mattered and is the guy everyone's the guy everyone smokes Tom needs to get some big names and Gane is like the only one besides Tom

Gane turned the fight down.

Gane turned the fight down because he's doing some movie or whatever but he got offered.

I’m feeling Blaydes for some reason.

Then Jon Jones is gonna go crazy on everyone who was treating Aspinall like he was unbeatable.

It will be funny.

I like this fight. It'll be interesting to see how Tom handles the wrestling of blades. Personally I have to back my countryman Tom but this is a true test

Back