Tom Brady Choked. James White Was Last Year's MVP.

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
QBs don't win games. Team win games. Finally, I won't have to listen to the media suck off Tom Brady tomorrow.

LOL

He played great. The Eagles just played better. I only consider it choking when a player or team has a bad performance.

QBs don't win games. Team win games. Finally, I won't have to listen to the media suck off Tom Brady tomorrow.

LOL
Colinsworth and Al Michaels where fighting over his dick. It was satisfying seeing them lose.

He played great. The Eagles just played better. I only consider it choking when a player or team has a bad performance.
Yeah, he didn't throw a dumb decision interception. He had over 500 yards. Eagles took that game.

He choked. If the team would have won, he would have been given all the credit. Even when Malcolm Butler caught the game winning interception, everybody was talking about "Tom Brady is so clutch," the guy was on the bench when the game was being won.

QBs get way too much credit. Nick Foles proved that if you insert a competent QB in a good team, all he has to do is not turnover the ball, and the team will have a great chance to win the game.

Yeah, he didn't throw a dumb decision interception. He had over 500 yards. Eagles took that game.

I'm a Pats fan. The Pat's D couldn't stop the Eagles... especially on third down. That's why Philly won.

Tom played amazing and had nothing to do with the loss.

He choked. If the team would have won, he would have been given all the credit. Even when Malcolm Butler caught the game winning interception, everybody was talking about "Tom Brady is so clutch," the guy was on the bench when the game was being won.

QBs get way too much credit. Nick Foles proved that if you insert a competent QB in a good team, all he has to do is not turnover the ball, and the team will have a great chance to win the game.

When did he choke? Do you know what choke means?

Colinsworth and Al Michaels where fighting over his dick. It was satisfying seeing them lose.
Seriously, jeez. They should have just gone down to the sidelines and jerked him off, then let someone else do the commentary.

Exactly. I had to watch the game with the sound off.

Tom Brady is the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. However, the QB position is the most overrated position in all team sports. A QB doesn't even play all phases of the sport, and he gets most of the credit for the team's success.

NFL is the ultimate team sport, and American sports commentary try to make it about one player. Shit makes no sense to me. LOL

When did he choke? Do you know what choke means?
Yes. When you have the ball in your hands, and enough time to win the game, failure is choking. Tom Brady fumbled when the team needed him the most. He choked.

He had a great game regardless of your butthurt.

All I have to say is that was a great game.
It was. Super tense. I am just making banter at Tom Brady. I mean, if he had been "clutch," everybody would be sucking him off.

Now that he choked, let us be consistent and call him out on it. LOL

Yes. When you have the ball in your hands, and enough time to win the game, failure is choking. Tom Brady fumbled when the team needed him the most. He choked.

You're an idiot is all I have to say. Him fumbling when an O lineman blows his job is not choking.

That adds to the choking. When he needed to be at his best he wasn't. LOL

You're clearly trolling. When he needed to score because he defense was a sieve, he did it over and over.

Please stop watching football

You're an idiot is all I have to say. Him fumbling when an O lineman blows his job is not choking.
He choked boss. When Tom Brady hands the ball to James White, and James White fights for every single yard, Tom gets the credit.

If he gets the credit when Malcolm Butler makes the game winning interception, then he should also be credited for being the reason the team lost.

How you gon fumble the ball when everything is on the line? LOL

That adds to the choking. When he needed to be at his best he wasn't. LOL

So I guess the Eagles must be a shitty team since it was so competitive and Brady sucked so bad iyo.

Lol gtfo clown. Your thread in the heavies is equally as garbage as these posts.

He choked boss. When Tom Brady hands the ball to James White, and James White fights for every single yard, Tom gets the credit.

If he gets the credit when Malcolm Butler makes the game winning interception, then he should also be credited for being the reason the team lost.

How you gon fumble the ball when everything is on the line? LOL

Apparently all your threads suck, but I don't ever read them. I'm out of here.

Back