Tom Brady Choked. James White Was Last Year's MVP.

You're clearly trolling. When he needed to score because he defense was a sieve, he did it over and over.
How am I trolling? LOL

Didn't you watch the game, and see the guy fumble when the game was on the line? It happened. Truth.

So I guess the Eagles must be a shitty team since it was so competitive and Brady sucked so bad iyo.

Lol gtfo clown. Your thread in the heavies is equally as garbage as these posts.
Who said Tom Brady sucked?

I am saying that he choked. Choking is when you make a game losing mistake close to the end of a game. If LeBron scores 60 points in a game, and misses the game winning 3 point shot, he choked. LOL

If Cristiano Ronaldo scores 3 goals, and misses the game winning penalty, he choked. This is how choking works. LOL

He choked. If the team would have won, he would have been given all the credit. Even when Malcolm Butler caught the game winning interception, everybody was talking about "Tom Brady is so clutch," the guy was on the bench when the game was being won.

QBs get way too much credit. Nick Foles proved that if you insert a competent QB in a good team, all he has to do is not turnover the ball, and the team will have a great chance to win the game.

Brady gave New England the lead over Seattle late in the 4th, the defense just held on. It's not like butler had a pick 6. Huge play, but it doesn't detract from Brady's clutch play.

He's also had over 500 yards passing in two consecutive Super Bowls. The Eagles outplayed New England, but it wasn't quarterback play that cost New England the win.

You're an idiot is all I have to say. Him fumbling when an O lineman blows his job is not choking.
I don't even think it's right to blame the O line. Philly defensive lineman made an awesome play when it matters. Saying Brady choked or the lineman choked is taking away from the badass play Graham made.

Joe Montana never would have fumbled. He would have laughed at how much time he was given to win the game.

Brady fumbled.

lmao

Brady gave New England the lead over Seattle late in the 4th, the defense just held on. It's not like butler had a pick 6. Huge play, but it doesn't detract from Brady's clutch play.

He's also had over 500 yards passing in two consecutive Super Bowls. The Eagles outplayed New England, but it wasn't quarterback play that cost New England the win.
It didn't win them the game, and that is choking. LOL

Joe Montana never would have fumbled. He would have laughed at how much time he was given to win the game.

Brady fumbled.

lmao
Exactly. Everything on the line, time on the clock, timeouts and the the ball in Brady's hands, and what does he do? He fumbles. LOL

I think this proves what a great all round team the Eagles is. Great offense. Great defense (Pats can put up 30 on anyone). Great young QB and very competent backup QB who did his job at as high a standard as one could expect.

And of course much props to the coaches. They didn't miss a beat when Wentz went down along with a couple of key other guys during the season.

Brady was once again great. Even the fumble wasn't a horrible fumble as far as his play goes. It was just a big time defensive play. They are supposed to make plays too and this time they were better than Brady.

I do agree though that QBs get too much credit in general. I think Foles deserved MVP but sometimes they just hand the MVP to the QB for showing up and doing the bare minimum.

QBs don't win games. Team win games. Finally, I won't have to listen to the media suck off Tom Brady tomorrow.

LOL

Belichick should take the blame for the loss by not playing Butler. He's a better cover guy than Rowe.

Pats Defense let them down. They have kept Devon McCourty for a while. I think it is time to trade him. And the O-line got bullied.

Pats Defense let them down. They have kept Devon McCourty for a while. I think it is time to trade him. And the O-line got bullied.

No. The Pat's offensive line gave him time all game. As a Packer fan I don't think you know what a bullied O line looks like. Brady got to sit in the pocket and sling all game. He got sacked like once. He was barely ever on the ground. He was barely hurried.

O-line failed when it matters in the last two minutes. That is all TB12 needed, and the O-Line let him down.

QBs don't win games. Team win games. Finally, I won't have to listen to the media suck off Tom Brady tomorrow.

LOL
He had to step into the pocket to make the pass. He was literally throwing when he got hit because the pocket collapsed at the last second. Brady was getting pressured all game and he still had a historically great game. Brady made the right decision, he had to trust that the pocket would hold up long enough for him to make the throw and it almost did.

The only other possible option would have been to scramble outside the pocket and then make a throw, but that's what mobile quarterbacks like Rodgers or Wilson can do. Brady is 40 and has never been mobile, so he made the best decision based off of his abilities. Idiots, haters and trolls can talk about choking without knowing what the word truly means, or not caring because they're just trying to rile people up. But the real fans know what's what.

Belichick should take the blame for the loss by not playing Butler. He's a better cover guy than Rowe.
Yeah, Rowe has been blowing coverage all season long. He's definitely the weak link in the secondary. I don't think it's entirely coincidental that Butler is an unrestricted free agent. This is the downside of the Patriot way.

I think New England found a team that would play four entire quarters against them. Philadelphia didn’t take its foot off the gas.

Brady fumbled the ball with the game on the line. I know it's hard to imagine, but it happened. He's still clutch, just not all time clutch anymore. He's getting a pass that Matt Ryan didn't get last year in the same situation.

Brady fumbled the ball with the game on the line. I know it's hard to imagine, but it happened. He's still clutch, just not all time clutch anymore. He's getting a pass that Matt Ryan didn't get last year in the same situation.

I'm a Pats fan. I never even once thought Ryan choked last year. I don't think anyone did.

Yeah, Rowe has been blowing coverage all season long. He's definitely the weak link in the secondary. I don't think it's entirely coincidental that Butler is an unrestricted free agent. This is the downside of the Patriot way.

Belichick should've swallowed his pride stop being stubborn and played Butler. Win another Super Bowl then cut or trade him after the season.

Back