Tom Brady should stop dyeing his hair

Blossom's Hat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People would love seeing a gray haired elderly win the super bowl. Instead Brady is coloring his hair to fool the fans into a false sense of youth. I want to respect Brady but the dye job is just as gay as giving a blow job.

Starting a gheyberry thread to comment about another man's personal choice of hair grooming, when nothing of it is out of the ordinary, is queerer than Elton John and Barry Manilow in a hot tub together.

It would be weird for young girls to be attracted to him if he was openly gray.

Daddy issues to the max.

He’s just increasing his value amongst clients.

He wont win this SB. Also the eagles defense is gonna knock the dye out his hair come SB game...

I'm Tom Brady, yes I'm the real Brady
All you other Tom Bradys are just imitating
So won't the real Tom Brady, please stand up,
Please stand up,
Please stand up

Maybe he's just bored in his private life. In other words, he's dying of boredom.

Tom Brady is still playing football? What is he, 50?

He could single handedly make it fashionable for young, barely legal girls to want to bang middle aged dudes. He's ruining everything for us

This is why they call this place Gayberry

Brady is the Goat if he wins this superbowl nobody will even come close in this lifetime

If I was going grey Id never dye it, I always thought younger dudes in their 30s and 40s with grey hair looked dope

Go grey like Brett Farve
brettfavrebeard.jpg

USATSI_9120265_168380823_lowres.jpg

He wont win this SB. Also the eagles defense is gonna knock the dye out his hair come SB game...
They said the same shit about Jacksonville Defense, Jacksonville had a intense and younger D and they still lost to the Goat.

They said the same shit about Jacksonville Defense, Jacksonville had a intense and younger D and they still lost to the Goat.
I think Eagles have the better defense personally. I believe they had a harder SOS. Plus Eagles offense is better than the Jags.

Back